The first BL book you ever read

R_F_D

I was around before the black library was founded, I think the first thing I read by them wasn't actually a book but inferno magazine, which was often brilliant. Still remember a few of the stories now, especially Jonathan Green's Hounds of Winter in the first (well, 0) issue.

Ahhh -  'Hounds of Winter' that's one good old classic story :) As it turned out, Badenov and his band were to appear in ‘Inferno!’ magazine on a further four occasions  before they get theit novel at last :)

I was around before the black library was founded, I think the first thing I read by them wasn't actually a book but inferno magazine, which was often brilliant. Still remember a few of the stories now, especially Jonathan Green's Hounds of Winter in the first (well, 0) issue.

Ahhh - 'Hounds of Winter' that's one good old classic story smile.png As it turned out, Badenov and his band were to appear in ‘Inferno!’ magazine on a further four occasions before they get theit novel at last smile.png

Thanks for reminding me - I still haven't read the novel yet, that'll go on the list.

I was around before the black library was founded, I think the first thing I read by them wasn't actually a book but inferno magazine, which was often brilliant. Still remember a few of the stories now, especially Jonathan Green's Hounds of Winter in the first (well, 0) issue.

Ahhh - 'Hounds of Winter' that's one good old classic story smile.png As it turned out, Badenov and his band were to appear in ‘Inferno!’ magazine on a further four occasions before they get theit novel at last smile.png

Thanks for reminding me - I still haven't read the novel yet, that'll go on the list.

My pleasure - hope you gonna like it. It's a strange but at the same time lovely novel msn-wink.gif

Archived