Beijing?

Morticon

EDITED: 

We now have a great community in BEIJING - with the most amazing store to play in. 

If anyone is interested in gaming in Beijing, please add me on wechat: Beijing_brin 

I'll add you to the 40k Group. 

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey all.  Bumping this to check if there any stragglers Beijing side?!

Cheers! ^_^ 

Currently, there are at least 3 active warhammer-centric boardgame stores in Beijing.

• 1 month later...

Thanks matey - yeah, if any other Beijingers are abound, add your wechat here, and we'll add you to the 40k group. 

There's a sizeable and growing community here- and a GREAT game store near Wangjing. 

Thanks matey - yeah, if any other Beijingers are abound, add your wechat here, and we'll add you to the 40k group. 

There's a sizeable and growing community here- and a GREAT game store near Wangjing. 

Are you in the shanghai or shenzhen 40k groups we have merged our communities. Add me stormxlr79

Near Wangjing? Do you mean the boardgame club in Shaoyaoju-North, at the basement 2 floor of an apartment building?

Near Wangjing? Do you mean the boardgame club in Shaoyaoju-North, at the basement 2 floor of an apartment building?

Yo! yup yup, that's it!   Not sure if it's changed since you were there, but when I was there they had quite a bit of stock on the shelves and about 5 or so full sized gaming tables along with around a dozen or so different armies in cabinets. 

Yo! yup yup, that's it! Not sure if it's changed since you were there, but when I was there they had quite a bit of stock on the shelves and about 5 or so full sized gaming tables along with around a dozen or so different armies in cabinets.

I went there last saturday to play 40K. In the afternoon, there were 4 tables playing 40K at the same time. That feel good.

• 3 months later...

Archived