York players (Just about any game!)

NatBrannigan

Just wanted to see if there are any players near York / Leeds or the surrounding area? I'm getting back into the hobby and wanted to go from occasional games to refresh my rules knowledge to fairly regular games, be it at the Local GW stores, clubs or peoples own game rooms. More beer and pretzel than competitive but I'll happily face down whatever people want to bring. I've long suspected my Guardsman can give a Wraithknight the old cold steel! 

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Hey Nat, sorry for the late response on this, just read your thread.

I play at York Garrison, it's in New Earswick in York, and is easy to get to. We play weekly on a Wednesday night, and have an all day session every second Saturday of the month.

You can find us at www.yorkgarrison.co.uk

You're more than welcome to join us for some games. In fact on Saturday the 8th of July we have an all day Game Day for 8th Edition. It's only £5 for the whole day. You can find details here; http://yorkgarrison.co.uk/forums/topic/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-game-day-july-8th/

Hope you can join us, if not, come by on a Wednesday some time and ask for Dan (that's me) - I coordinate 40K activities at the club.