Primarch novels Alpha Legion

G_R_H

I'd prefere it to be about Alpha's interactions with other primarchs. Alpharius' origins should IMHO be left in the shadows, not every secret has to be revealed.

Agreed. However, I do think it's amazing opportunity to lay things on the table a bit. Get to see things from the knife wielder's perspective as opposed to those stabbed in the back all the time.

I'd prefere it to be about Alpha's interactions with other primarchs. Alpharius' origins should IMHO be left in the shadows, not every secret has to be revealed.

Agreed. However, I do think it's amazing opportunity to lay things on the table a bit. Get to see things from the knife wielder's perspective as opposed to those stabbed in the back all the time.

Agreed but partly. We definitely don't want to have a mystery revealed - but at least I want to know where (at least a system) they ended up after the Primarch experiment debacle.

Also it would be good to have hints or glimpses - as to how Alpharius was trained (especially about the void actions).

And it's definitely should be a story about interactions with other Primarchs. Maybe an episode where Alpharius shows poor Guilly how to do things the right way? Or an interaction with Lion - that would be awesome to see how Lion would try to personally beat Alphy after some slight to his honor msn-wink.gif

Agreed but partly. We definitely don't want to have a mystery revealed - but at least I want to know where (at least a system) they ended up after the Primarch experiment debacle.

Also it would be good to have hints or glimpses - as to how Alpharius was trained (especially about the void actions).

And it's definitely should be a story about interactions with other Primarchs. Maybe an episode where Alpharius shows poor Guilly how to do things the right way? Or an interaction with Lion - that would be awesome to see how Lion would try to personally beat Alphy after some slight to his honor msn-wink.gif

Or, even better, it is revealed that the Lion and Alpharius are very close. It's heavily hinted that the AL campaigned well with the Dark Angels and that Alpharius spent some time on Caliban. Would love to seem the AL investigating why the Cabal gave up on the Dark Angels.

By all that is holy,please only not cabal.

Agreed - Cabal is too ninja/spy cliche that bored us a lot.

TheAlephNull 'Or, even better, it is revealed that the Lion and Alpharius are very close. It's heavily hinted that the AL campaigned well with the Dark Angels and that Alpharius spent some time on Caliban. Would love to seem the AL investigating why the Cabal gave up on the Dark Angels.'

- yes yes and yes to all, except the Cabal.

Archived