Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Wow, Chaplainmikey, those marines look fantastic. I don't know how you got the basic marines to look so sharp. Did you preshade your miniatures? That's a technique I haven't tried yet. Either way, the vehicles are amazing too.
 
 

DSC 0246

DSC 0245

DSC 0244

spacemarine

Here is my DIY chapter. I originally wanted to call them the Cremators, but a bit of brainstorming lead to me renaming them the Ash Revenants.

 

So far there is only a handful of test models, I've been working on my Adeptus Mechanicus and Ork armies predominantly but I found the right paints for the colour scheme so I might get a bit more of that project started.

Edited by Flame Boy

@Flame boy, I didn't preshade them but I did paint the first two layers with an airbrush for the smooth transition then painted the edge highlights and dark blue shading by hand.

 

Love your colour scheme btw, it's very striking and really original.

Can't believe I have to follow that awesomeness ^

 

And I've now painted 4 primaris marines and still can't decide;

 

sS0Cd5D.jpg

 

Well, why not go with most of these? Instead of Scythes, go with Imperial Fists (they're usually mostly yellow and black, too) and then you can make a BA+WS+IF defenders of Terra force... :whistling:

 

Btw: reason I'm saying this is because all 4 are great, so I'd rather you not settle on just one of the schemes...

Edited by Spinsanity
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.