Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last post here was some 2 years+ ago. Guess I'll add a small sample of what I've added since:

 

Sword brethren:

DSC03841.thumb.JPG.ec6044b9073bfc8e761c1b0b80c52699.JPG

 

Emperor's Champion

DSC03822.thumb.JPG.fccb5137b67805662507bd28f38a0806.JPG

 

Another one:

DSC03940.thumb.JPG.b64cbe0994ea7a93dbcaf04f7a80c3d0.JPG

 

Grimaldus and friends:

DSC03935.thumb.JPG.a5805850554d97193da24e77d9c5f2b0.JPG

 

Some for fun Gravis Castellans:DSC04086.thumb.JPG.1060d18c3b1ad65889036d73693567e9.JPG

 

Do have crusaders too but most effort towards that end has been focused on bringing up all my old regular intercessors and such in line with the new guys

  • 3 weeks later...

Today I have put the finishing touches to my Gravis Wolf Lord that I converted from Marneus Calgar. Big shout out of thanks to @Brother Captain Arkley who provided Marneus for me to desecrate convert. For the Wolf Time Brothers!

 

large.20230304_222244.jpg.dfff43b197e0ba

 

large.20230304_222213.jpg.0213a9ad470688

 

large.20230304_222223.jpg.95507dae550248

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.