==][== Feedback to Studio on Grey Knights Issues ==][==

Valerian

For any one who hasn't seen it yet, faqs are out.

And yes, all your questions were ignored other than. "Range purifiers can smite when within psychic locus" which we know is 6"

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/02/warhammer-40000-faq-now-available-july2gw-homepage-post-1/

Unbelievable. Our Terminators are still lower leadership than everyone else's. Maybe fighting Daemons isn't as scary as we thought.

I hit them up on this one a little while ago.  They'll be doing another batch of FAQ soon.  I also plan on consolidating/compiling the rest of our recommendations in this thread and sending in, too, but that'll have to wait a week until I get back from my little vacation.

About the interceptors, they could not give them the fly keyword because of flavor reasons, which is a big advantage for jump pack infantry, specially when they pay less for their jump packs. So them being able to use transports freely is probably their way to compensate. Also the size of a teleporter is not even close to the size of a jump pack, so it is easily justified.

I suppose it also means you can fit more inside a Raven?

Pretty standard of GW to soundly ignore us. Even Deathwatch had like 5 or 6 entries...we get one that answers a question nobody asked :(

Hopefully when the army book comes out, we'll see some feedback consolidated into updated unit entries.