Betrayer41’s 40k Log **New White/Red Recipe** (12/11/23)

Go to solution Solved by LameBeard,

These guys are :censored: ing awesome! I love the blend of AoS parts with Mk III armour, and your posing is very characterful. I think you've done a good job with the weathering too, it's not too over the top but it's enough to make them look battle-worn. 

My favourite has to be the guy swinging the flail - he looks absolutely livid!

Thanks everyone. Seeing em on a computer screens really shows me i have alot left. So i will be tiding these up over the next few days.

After i knock out 3 squads of zerkers and 2 rhinos ill be slow down and do some character cnoversion type stuff which should hold me over until next year where hopefully we will have more info on a WE release

So while i wait for other bits to arrive, i Want to work on a chaplain/dark apostle.  I really want to use the primaris chaplain as a base but im not sure that feels very WE to me.  What do you guys think about him and if not any ideas for a base for a chaplain....primaris ish size?

I think if you stuck with your current formula of Mk. III + AoS Khorne, but perhaps use one of the character model bits like Korghos Khul / Bloodsecrator and if you can manage to grab one, the helm from Enkomi of the Minotaurs. One of my absolute favorite helms ever and reeks of brutality. 

I was actually looking at it, and thinking, swap the left hand for a plasma pistol, put a bare left arm with a chain axe on and possibly switch the head and you would have a cool looking Khârn model.

I guess i need to put a marine missing a hand on his base.

I was actually thinking about making this another Khârn, but i already have Two Khârn models and need a dark apostle for my game next week.

Also i do eventually want to make a Khârn between FW and GWs but i think i am going to wait until WE get new models and kitbash using those and FW bits

A little bit of wire with a small con eo the end. Glue the wire to the base with the cone just below the left hand and BOOM!!

Dark Chaplain droppin tha mic!!!

Banana!

Edited by Wolf_Priest _Dantay.

Nah, it looks like he is conferring a blessing on someone/thing.

Do some entrails or chalice with blood in it, on his base, coat his fingers in Blood for the Blood God and you should be set.

Maybe mark the face plates or armour of some of your World Eaters with some runes inscribed in blood to tie it in a wee bit also. Like he has been preaching the message of Khorne and marked his favoured warriors.

First game of 8th edition and wow Khârn is an animal. I brought a dark apostle and forgot to use any of his abilities. Got to

Charge first turn. Awesome time.

http://i.imgur.com/BuigHFy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tjEhabq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9KCR4TZ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LONNNGGGGG time no post.

Got dsictracted by the last jedi and some star wars model.

Other than some random fun things my WE are done until they get a proper release, it's just too expensive to continue making models the way I have been.

I want to do something that already has a proper release. 

I am Scions or Eldar.....These are just for fun a casual gaming not looking at who is the most competitive, i just know i don't want power armor. Any reccomendations or ideas?

HE LIVES! you know, you could do Daemons... Khorne Daemons look pretty nasty from the sneak peeks.

Haha with college football the holidays, weddings and starwars ive been busy.

But it's a new year im ready to make some resolutions.

Khorne Daemons are 100% happening. Im already working on bloodletters. i will be using puppets war hounds and i got that demon you sent me but that will be accompanying my world eaters and will be worked on here and there

I really want something different that i have never done before. Eldar/Dark eldar and scions have always reall intrigued me.

Edited by betrayer41