Which Dreadnought to take?

Stemplar

Regarding the Redemptor, do we have an estimated/median point cost or something more specific? I haven't been following closely the sting of rumours.

The basic loadout is 207 pts, and it can go up to ~230 pts if you substitute the heavy flamer for the macro plasma thingy. There's small variations depending on minor substitutions but basically either around 210 or around 230 depending on loadout. No real intermediate value.

Am I missing something?  The most expensive load out I can build is 207.  H.Onslaught, H. Flamer, Icarus, Fragstorms, Fist.

Substitute heavy flamer with a second gatling cannon.

Yes I've done that.  

Base cost + HOG + HFlamer + Icarus + 2 Fragstorm + fist = 207

You cannot replace H Flamer with another HOG ... you can only replace with the onslaught gatling cannon which is 1 point cheaper than the H Flamer.

Edited by Kisada

OH! Do not glue the main gun in if you are willing to take a moment to magnetize them.  It is done well enough the you should be able to add a magnet at the right arm elbow.  You have enough parts to complete both main weapons.

This will be handy when the rules flip again and you might want to take the other weapon.  

Also take your time with gluing some of the parts for the sarcophagus hinge.  With using plastic glue I found I needed to take a little extra time to make for sure that some element set before moving on.  Also not to be heavy handed or you will have that overflow getting those joints lock.  I know this is simple stuff but I just wanted to give a reminder.