8th Ed Codex on the way

Charlo

Just a quick question: Can FW knights be taken as part of an AdMech army now, including repair/stratagem? AdMech knights have the <Household> keyword, and the exact same keyword and keyword description are in the FW index. Have an Atropos around, would be nice to finally use it. And sorry if it's been asked before, I've been out of the AdMech loop for a while.

Just a quick question: Can FW knights be taken as part of an AdMech army now, including repair/stratagem? AdMech knights have the <Household> keyword, and the exact same keyword and keyword description are in the FW index. Have an Atropos around, would be nice to finally use it. And sorry if it's been asked before, I've been out of the AdMech loop for a while.

I emailed FW with this very question:

Hi ----.

Thanks for contacting us and please accept our apologies for the delay in replying.

That is a very good question and we will certainly pass this on to our studio to hopefully address in a future FAQ/errata.

Not sure if this has been brought up, but my digital codex says that Dragoons has WS and BS 2+. Is this a typo or correct?

This is incorrect. Iirc the digital codex gives them t5, 7w and a 2+ save...

Not sure if this has been brought up, but my digital codex says that Dragoons has WS and BS 2+. Is this a typo or correct?

Should have bought the digital codex.

Lol guess I have to check battlescribe for the correct stats......

Should have bought the digital codex.

Lol guess I have to check battlescribe for the correct stats......

On a related note...do the digi codexes get updates yo can download for free? Ive never got one before so not sure how they work.

There having already been an FAQ and now these inconsistencies, really dont want to splash out on a new hardcopy dex thats going to be outdated/filled with post it notes within a couple weeks.

Edited by DanPesci

On a related note...do the digi codexes get updates yo can download for free? Ive never got one before so not sure how they work.

They update them ... eventually. There's been one set of updates since the indices came out.

Do they update both the basic and enhanced editions?

They update them ... eventually. There's been one set of updates since the indices came out.

Don't know - I've only got the enhanced ones.

Don't know - I've only got the enhanced ones.

The reply from the community page confirmed they update them (although apparently it takes a while) but they didn't say whether it was both editions. I followed up and I'll pass on what they say.