Traitors of Hive Secundus

sarabando

Wow, those are awesome! I love how beefy they look.

which is great until you stand them next to any of the current DG range and they become midgets

Chop off your plague marines at the shins and have them be wading through muck and mire... that'll lower their profile :P

I really like what you have done with the lord and drone. I am insanely jealous of your free hand skills, those glyphs look absolutely stellar!

bit more of an update before i slither off to bed.

This guy needs some more armour adding around the guts, a censor ball at the knee and some more curruption on his armour. Then his back spines adding when they arrive.

Oae1mxk.jpg

v1Vwhmm.jpg

This guy needs some courruption and his shoulder pads

Xt1yb1N.jpg

rpqC8co.jpg

This guy is one of my favorites as i love the heresy era armour with the reinforced studs

dX6ogh5.jpg

This guyi broke out the new Reaver helmet and needs more guts and gross.

jbe4Fan.jpg

and a friend wanted me to show him how i painted so i showed him by starting the leg of another Havoc with Flamer

zHUp0IB.jpg

Thanks for all the encouragement guys, i will keep this up and would love some ideas on what i should equip my next Hellbrute with.

Got the shoulder pads on all the termies, missing one set of back spikes.

fFHSfmc.jpg

sMgj26v.jpg

also did some more work on the flamer havoc.

p7vssVp.jpg

zH0qnfj.jpg

Also made a new socerer as i wasn't happy with how small the metal one is compaired to the new plastics. Still need to sculpt fingers onto the dagger/sword hand.

ozyazI8.jpg

d6QRxPK.jpg

After seeing some one on FB posting their conversion using the same base mini it gave me a kick up the backside to start building mine. 

New GW kits are so awkward i am used to about 6 chunks of metal and no instructions. 

CE0blIP.jpg

I think im happy with the Hellbrute head so i shall secure it and begin nurglification tonight. 

That is an epic twist on the helbrute! looking forward to what else you do with it

thanks. 

So my plan is to fill the right leg which is hollow with skulls, reaching hands  and other bits, then im going to sculpt some armour plates in a few places, maybe add cataphractii terminator style shoulder pads using plasticard. 

Then i have wings and left over jets from the plague drone. :) i need to get some guitar wire too. 

Not sure if i should add a big gut or leave it as the withered frailer look. 

Little bit of fluff while i'm at work :) 

++Inquisitorial report at request of **CLASSIFIED**++

++Subject: The brothers Sebu ++

Good morning ][REDACTED][ I hope this report finds you well, I have as requested complied all available information on the requested subject for your investigation.

Lamadu and his younger brother Maha-su were members of the Death Guard Legion from its inception.

Polar opposites of each other in life and in war, Lamadu having spent considerable time working alongside Alpha legion during the Great Crusade preferred subtlety and assisting the formation of human rebellions against their Xeno overlords he was slow to anger and often made questionable choices in battle that only became clear later when the enemy would often be drawn into exquisitely laid ambushes and counter attacks.

Maha-su on the other hand was often found at the forefront of assaults, during the liberation of human slaves from the moons of Galidikobi, Maha-su led a frontal assault on a Xeno position, vastly outnumbered and in sight of vast amounts of fixed weapons he provided the distraction needed to cover the extraction of the unarmed hostages, after the battle the company apothecaries removed over four hundred separate projectiles from his body.

During the Heresy the pair lead a string of lightning strikes against the imperial forces dropping behind established battle lines and planting the seeds of insurgency in the imperial population, training separatist militias and offering them weapons and power. It was here that Lamadu gave into his sorcerer ways throwing away years of self-control that he had exercised since his Emperor had banned the use of his gifts years before.

After the heresy there are still several reported sightings of the pair. Intelligence reports state that the pair no longer operate directly with the Deathguard legion but sell their services to smaller warbands or ally themselves with other traitor legions.

According to available records they have been responsible for no less than over two thousand incidents of open rebellion on Imperial worlds in the time since the Heresy.

Notable sightings include.

The rebellion on Za phi epsilion.

Records state that the entire noble class turned on their low hive servants slowly at first but eventually turning each hive into giant shines to the dark gods.

The Balariphon mutiny.

This I must admit I found hard to believe, but records show that somehow the pair managed to infiltrate the Fleet Atlaniticus flagship The Bellerophon and proceeded to plant the seeds of rebellion among the slave decks, remaining unseen by the naval astropaths and security sweeps for six months before being spotted during a warp jump, records indicate this is the first sighting of Maha-su in his ascended form, having grown in size, and power.

The Bellerophon was lost with all hands due to a reactor breach after she opened fire on her support fleet leaving less than 8% of the Fleet Atlanticus to defend against the Emperors children fleet as it swept through the segmentum later that year.  

The Shriven Rebellion on Fortis Binary

Imperial guard reports show several signs that the pair had a hand in the Iron Warriors mission to take the forges of Fortis Binary during the Sabbat crusade. Sweeps by the Tanith 1st and Vitrian 32nd show many of the tell-tale signs.

The rise of the Reborn Emperor

The rebellion of 12 worlds of Paxia nebula and their allegiance to a heretic calling himself the Reborn Emperor is a surprisingly little known event, I am sure thanks to the hard work of my colleagues.

Several sightings and vox recordings of the pair confirm their involvement; following their modus operandi Lamadu is reported to have infiltrated the area and established a support network that commenced their uprising, as always targeting a world’s long range communications before Maha-su led their elite forces made up of traitor Astarte to take the worlds.

This incident also connects to the destruction of the Swords of Terra chapter of the Adaptus Astartes and the Colchis War dogs regiment of the Imperial guard.

Rumour also connects the pair to events prior to the War in the Badab sector but I have yet to find any solid evidence of their involvement but records of that event have become somewhat hard to come by.

I must cut this transmission short as there is some sort of disturbance outside, reports of some sort of breach of Hive Secundus, I must confirm this as there are concerns of the status of the quarantine.

I shall contact you shortly to co…..++TRANSMISSION LOST++

+ERROR+

-Astropath connection lost-

++The Emperor is your light in the darkness, your faith is his++

++Record ends++

Got some work on my Treemon Prince last night. 

Started filling the leg with skulls and bits, filling out a few areas with armour(early GS work) and added a bit more armour to the chest. 

XvjcbVt.jpg

hxn7b36.jpg

0Oa4wEX.jpg

My sister also picked me up a copy of DI for my birthday (only 3 months late ) and i also swipped some of the new plague marines. 

Feed back always welcome guys :D

Archived