Traitors of Hive Secundus

sarabando

If epic has lost its meaning, spectacular will have to do:)

Your work on this model is outstanding. Is that armor plate over the head meant to mimic terminator armor? Together with the shoulders, it gives the impression of cataphract armor, very cool

If epic has lost its meaning, spectacular will have to do:)

Your work on this model is outstanding. Is that armor plate over the head meant to mimic terminator armor? Together with the shoulders, it gives the impression of cataphract armor, very cool

Thanks guys he is supposed to look vaguly Cataphracti.

and regarding the size.

JqvBg3h.jpg

took the day off work after a praised nurgle all ove the platform at the trainstation (yum) so in between throwing up ive ddecidedto do some more on mini morty.

worked on the shoulder pads more will start to detail and crack them soon. Also added a little more to the gauntlet which too will be damaged soon.

rYCBE83.jpg

started on the second shoulder and gauntlet.

GNJGvsw.jpg

need to know if i should add the icon or not. im not 100% sold on it i like it but im worried the mini is getting too busy.

HiN7F27.jpg

added a blight knight shoulder and more more GS to cover up the hydrolics in the leg

Ufmlg1S.jpg

Added some more pipes under the chest going to a barrel from a 15mm Flames of war tank accessory kit. And started plating the thoraxy bit.

jmaz1F3.jpg

ghcWbNw.jpg

ive also started adding colour to the second socerer but nothing worth sharing.

:)

Another great update! I'm glad that you removed the antlers from they guys head, it was getting a bit busy. Same with the icon on the top.

I don't we've seen any pics of the right hand, any plans for that yet?

the mini fell off my desk suffering apparently no damange i hand even realised the antlers had come off XD.

Another great update! I'm glad that you removed the antlers from they guys head, it was getting a bit busy. Same with the icon on the top.

I don't we've seen any pics of the right hand, any plans for that yet?

the mini fell off my desk suffering apparently no damange i hand even realised the antlers had come off XD.

I think I might like the brute head more without the antlers, honestly. Add in just a bit of additional cabling between head and hood and I think it would be superb-

I really really like this conversion. Glad that it only took superficial damage in the tumble!!

Nice termies! Quite a bit more subtle than the new DG terminators, they're a bit too OTT for me personally.

And that tank is quite nice too, reminds me of the transports used in the invasion of Normandy. But with cultists instead of marines hehe. Looking forwards to seeing how that turns out!

Nice termies! Quite a bit more subtle than the new DG terminators, they're a bit too OTT for me personally.

And that tank is quite nice too, reminds me of the transports used in the invasion of Normandy. But with cultists instead of marines hehe. Looking forwards to seeing how that turns out!

yeah im not a fan of the DG style that GW has gone for so ive tried clipping and shaving as much of the tenticles and teeth off the models. I have finished the first layer of green on the Termies and im still waiting on the DP primer to dry

Back from holiday a week in london so im now fully stressed and exhausted enough to get back to painting.

progress on the princes base.

30DfwLr.jpg

The prince himself has just had some brown and green drybrushing with a little purple wash here and there.  lots of layers to come.

GS8vZVB.jpg

Termies have had drybrush work and inked.

uj1tFLV.jpg

and this guy has had the first layer of stripped highlights

cvW69UL.jpg

Archived