The Angels Laridae

Gulltramarine

I don't even know what to tell you.

No problem good buddy, no need to be stressing over saying anything to me

That's like saying all reds are just red, or all blues are just blues.

No it's nothing like that at all. no one would argue that all reds are red, looking at GW line alone, there is a huge difference between say Mephiston Red and Khorn Red.

This is not the case with black,

Black is achromatic, so no hues.

In other words, black is black.

Fair enough, i don't think we're going to agree here and it's starting to waver off topic as well. Black doesn't automatically equal boring.

Edited by Kobrakei

The best (by a very long margin) Deathwatch army I have seen is one by a guy in our local shop, who painted each marine in the full colours of his original chapter.

Three 10 man squads, all (well) painted in different colour schemes, not just black with different shoulder pads.

Sounds like an uncohesive mess. I'm sure they're well painted on a technical level, but in terms of presentation there needs to be more

I love Galapagor! I love this theme.

As one who visits Martha's Vineyard every year for vacation, I can tell you that Seagulls are brazen, fearless, swift, stealthy, opportunistic little bastards with balls of solid rock.  A perfect motif for a Raven Guard successor chapter.   I love it.  White is very hard to paint without it coming off chunky and/or dirty, as others have stated, so you have to be mad and/or equally fearless to attempt it.