Khârn vs Lucius

Mellow

huh...good question.

Usually Lucius takes over his defeater's body. But I can think of Khorne protecting Khârn from this outcome.

If we leave their patrons blessing aside, I'm kind of tempted to say Khârn. Got no facts to proof this but as far as I remember, he was only beaten on Terra, while Lucius was beaten for several times. If it wasn't for his weird reincarnation stuff, he'd be already dead for centuries.

Well if Lucius won Khârn would resurrect.

If Khârn won Lucius would be reborn in his body.

It's a tough one. But I would hope that for all the swordmans skill he would be unable to effectively block Khârn's big hitting blows.

I'd venture that Lucius would be quick enough to sway aside.....

Oooooof.

I think Lucius would win, but Khârn would be Connor MacLeod from Highlander and just keep getting back up*.

Khârn is shown to actually get beaten a few times (Sigismund, Amit, Devarus?), but his secret is that he never ever ever stays down. Add in some Chaos majiks...

Lucius, on the other hand is technically proficient behind all compare, but his arrogance is his downfall (usually depicted by opponents thinking-outside-the-box). In a straight-up, to-the-death fight I think Lucius would probably have the edge.

Hidden Content

Is it another what if?

But in the duel Khârn vs Lucius > Khorne would not let Khârn to die. Khorne is > than Slaanesh (older and mightier).

So the duel will never appear cause Slaanesh will not make it happen.

In the case then Tzeentch will set a trap for the both of them to make a laugh on Khorne and Slany - Khârn will kill Lucius.

Lucius would be reborn - but not from the body of his killer, whose soul is blocked by Khorne to all magic (and Lucius rebirth is MAGIC) - but in the body of some unfortunate fool cultist or noise marine or EC lord who would slander Slany in some way.

It's bugging me for some reason.

Both are brilliant in combat but who would win one on one? :ohmy.:

Khârn destroys him.

During the Horus Heresy Lucius was a good contender the big boys where Khârn Sigismund Amit Abbadon and Argel Tal.

On a personal note i dislike the entire character of Lucius.

There is no depth to him he is simply  a superb swordsman with an infinite lives cheat boring.

Khârn is shown to actually get beaten a few times (Sigismund, Amit, Devarus?), but his secret is that he never ever ever stays down. Add in some Chaos majiks...

In Templar it is made quite clear that although Khârn gets defeated regularly by Sigismund, it is because those are sparring bouts and Khârn isn't really trying (and neither is Sigismund, to an extent). Basically, for either to give their full potential, they would have to actually try to kill each other which neither is wont to do at the time. I wouldn't count that as defeats for Khârn.

Now Loken breaking Lucius' nose, THAT I'd call a defeat/getting beaten.

To go back fully on topic, I think Khârn would win on a technicality. SHort of being beheaded, I don't think there's much that could stop Khârn, and I don't see Lucius going for such a straightforward kill. So I imagine at some stage, Lucius' sword would get stuck into Khârn's body (say, one of his hearts), at which point Khârn will just grab Lucius and bash his head in. There is much the same scene in A Thousand Sons" when one of the TS captains (T'Kar I think) defeats a sister of silence that way, allowing himself to be stabbed to immobilise her.