Any Frater in Dubai?

Celtic_cauldron

Hello there!

So I've just moved from Europe to Dubai with my beloved Chaos Legionaries.

I've been wondering there were other 40K players and, also how we could be able to get stuffs (minis, paintings...) while living in the UAE. Does anyone have any hindsight?

Celtic_Cauldron

• 6 months later...

Hey buddy, sorry I'm late to respond to this but I don't browse this part of the forum much!

So I assume you've been in Dubai for a few months now, in case you haven't found them yet, there are 2 main stores for Warhammer: Battlezone and Geeky Lizard. Both have a decent 40k community and stocks for models/paint is good. They can always do orders for you if you need something specific. Search for their Facebook/Instagram for more information.

How was the move? Have you settled in your job/Dubai ok? Did you managed to do some hobby? I've spent 23 years here so if you need any help or questions feel free to ask.

Hello Zectz, nice to hear from someone!

Yeah I arrived in there eight months ago and everything's fine so far, except for the hobby.

My main activity related to 40K was focused on the painting but with the major drawback that is the lack of material once the stock I brought from Europe has started to diminish: I'm now back to the old methods for priming...

So happy to know that there are two stores that can solve my painting issues plus have active communities. I'll pay a visit to them as soon as possible.

Thanks once again for the support! You've just enlighten my day!

Celtic_Cauldron

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

I paid my first visit to Geeky Lizard last week and it was a great time. There's space to play, paint or just have a good conversation with other hobbyists.

The store's owner is friendly and seems to play with the right spirit.

Definitely a place I'll go on a regular basis whatever the reason I may find!!

Celtic_Cauldron

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived