8th edition wish list

Triszin

Eh I was contemplating 2 or 3 go. I figure the character demand and forcing no wolf guard on the Blood Claws meaning low Leadership and thus easier ton kill, would balance it.

Lukas is 118 pts and the Blood Claws would have a leadership of 6 and charging recklessly. That makes them not very combat effective in the long term when they are so far from support and lack any wolf guard.

A nearby wolf priest would fix any Ld issues, and they synergize real well with Lukas's +1 to hit.

A Wolf Priest couldn't deploy out with the stratagem.

The wolves must get in game from the book Ashes of Prospero. thirteenth company units

Volkite weapons!

Plus it was said there were other remnants, different companies, of the space wolves that joined up with bulbeye in the portal system.

I want a named character.

A named ancient fenrisian wolf from the heresy!!!

The wolves must get in game from the book Ashes of Prospero. thirteenth company units

Volkite weapons!

Plus it was said there were other remnants, different companies, of the space wolves that joined up with bulbeye in the portal system.

I want a named character.

A named ancient fenrisian wolf from the heresy!!!

Open the vaults of the 13th company in the Fang, who knows if they have a wolf priest with them or an iron priest with knowledge of the great crusade.

Volkite weapons, special frost weapons.

So i ve seen the new codices for blood angels and the dark angels. The blood angels got some really good stuff like the +1 to wound chapter tactic, the feel no pain standard and the 3 D6 charge stratagem, the dark angels got nothing that good. I hope we get even better assault bonuses, we need a boost in getting into combat reliably and fast (1st turn ) with all that shooting that comes around. The dark angels are more shooty and that costs them cause they will never outshoot the guard/eldar/tau. Hopefully cause we wolves are even more assault oriented than blood angels we ll get some nice assault boosts. I just hope we will not get the emperors children legion tactic as chapter tactic but something bettter and not that situational

So i ve seen the new codices for blood angels and the dark angels. The blood angels got some really good stuff like the +1 to wound chapter tactic, the feel no pain standard and the 3 D6 charge stratagem, the dark angels got nothing that good. I hope we get even better assault bonuses, we need a boost in getting into combat reliably and fast (1st turn ) with all that shooting that comes around. The dark angels are more shooty and that costs them cause they will never outshoot the guard/eldar/tau. Hopefully cause we wolves are even more assault oriented than blood angels we ll get some nice assault boosts. I just hope we will not get the emperors children legion tactic as chapter tactic but something bettter and not that situational

Dark Angels got some insane plasma combos.  Grim Resolve not moving letting them reroll 1's essentially makes everybody a long fang (from devastators to primaris marines....everybody)

I'm hoping we get our units cranked up.

I especially want our gdamn wolf scouts to be rewarded for being ELITES and not neophyte scrubs like other chapters.  Currently our elite scouts can't even freaking infiltrate and provide board protection.  Our Scouts NEED to be able to move the same turn they arrive via OBEL (raven guard and alpha legion have insane scout/stealth abilities similar to this I believe)

I think they could also illustrate the elite status of our scouts with higher leadership, better WS or BS, more attacks, something more akin to Wolf Guard with a 4+ and OBEL. Knowing our scouts are elite, they could also give them rules that synergize with the rest of our army, something like:

Leaders of the Hunt - requires one unit of Wolf Scouts that deploy using the rules for OBEL. The controlling player can nominate one enemy unit to be "hunted." As long as the unit of Wolf Scouts remain on the table, the "hunted" unit cannot benefit from bonuses to save from being in cover; and if they would strike simultaneously in combat, they strike last in the first round of combat even in their controlling player's turn (if they would otherwise strike first then this rule has no effect on who strikes first).

How are SW more close combat then BA?

Space Wolves are imo more the close range firefight army then the always combat all the time of the BA.

• 2 months later...

I want Runic armor; aka Mark 12 Lupio patterns to grant a 4+ saving throw against mortal wounds.

In addition to its current benefits rather than instead, I hope. :wink:

I would like to see "Mark of the Wulfen" return as a stratagem. Here are 2 totally different ideas.

Firstly you can buy it for a character to give them +1A and on a 6 to-Hit, they generate an extra attack in melee. 1CP. This represents a character who has retained a little more of his bestial side from the Blooding.

Alternatively, a unit gets +1A for that close combat phase and automatically strikes first. 2CP. This represents a unit temporarily letting a bit more of their bestial side out to give them an edge in close combat.

*storms into the Aett, absolutely shaken and scared*

Brothers and Sisters, I had a vision that was as horrible as if Magnus had turned us into obedient pugs of Tzeentch!

As implied in Ashes of Prospero

Bulveye and the 13th Company return.

What if they try to give us that, but in a horrible way, that they have done before?

What if "13th Company" will just be a re-package of MkIII Marines + Space Wolves Upgrade Sprue - this would give us HH-era Bolter+Chainsword wielding Marines. Add the Power weapons as Pack Leader/Slayer Champion. Finished.

It would be identically to how they did the 'Fallen' for Cypher's troops.

Bulveye Charactermodel? Geigor. Re-released as a single model. Describe Bulveye coincidentally using a Claw, Knife and Bolter and looking like a twin to Geigor - and done.

Then add the Codex

+Primaris Space Wolves Sergeant

+Primaris SW Upgrade Sprue

Done. "Full" release for the Space Wolves?

I am scared now. I need a pinz of mjod, after that find me a Magnus fanboy that I can beat to a pulp and then burn to Ashes...

Then add the Codex

I am scared now. I need a pinz of mjod, after that find me a Magnus fanboy that I can beat to a pulp and then burn to Ashes...

25ywvf.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

I see your strategy, lower your expectations to the point where nothing can bring you down any lower.

Rikuera got the right idea.

COdex same as it currently is

+

Burning of Prospero kit

so MK 3 marines and in box equipment

mk3 captain, plasma pistol volkite pistol

no 30k vehicles/equipment

- further more 30k units are unable to use 40k/primaris vehicles for transport

Bulveye is a kit bash from the seargant kit inthe box and the space wolves upgrade pack.

Our primaris are primaris kit + space wolf upgrade pack, they have a choice between a power axe and a chainsword.

*storms into the Aett, absolutely shaken and scared*

Brothers and Sisters, I had a vision that was as horrible as if Magnus had turned us into obedient pugs of Tzeentch!

As implied in Ashes of Prospero

Bulveye and the 13th Company return.

What if they try to give us that, but in a horrible way, that they have done before?

What if "13th Company" will just be a re-package of MkIII Marines + Space Wolves Upgrade Sprue - this would give us HH-era Bolter+Chainsword wielding Marines. Add the Power weapons as Pack Leader/Slayer Champion. Finished.

It would be identically to how they did the 'Fallen' for Cypher's troops.

Bulveye Charactermodel? Geigor. Re-released as a single model. Describe Bulveye coincidentally using a Claw, Knife and Bolter and looking like a twin to Geigor - and done.

Then add the Codex

Calm down RikuEru, and have a mug of mead. It has been many months since we have seen any new Primaris. AoS just had a large release of snake elves. It is time for the game of GW to gaze upon 40k once again. As with Stormcast Eternals where they had new releases spread throughout the years we can expect the same with Primaris.

I expect more Primaris units to come, I only hope for Terminators. As for Russ, do not hope for his return. His return is not a sign of good times, but rather that of tragedy so great we require his aid. Let him continue his great raid into the Eye. We are strong enough to stand without our primarch unlike the Ultramarines and all their successors.

Someone thought we might get a blizzard aura psyker power

Said it already exists in Age of Sigmar

9" bubble -1 to wound roll for opponent

Would be funny with an army of shield dreads

Did someone say, "Rune Priest Axe and Shield Dreadnought?"

Because that's all I can think of at this time; SW's with WP Dreads, and especially RP Dreads in the Axe and Shield setup, and Venerable on top of that, would truly give the Blood Angels a serious contender for something truly terrifying on the battlefield.

Did someone say, "Rune Priest Axe and Shield Dreadnought?"

Because that's all I can think of at this time; SW's with WP Dreads, and especially RP Dreads in the Axe and Shield setup, and Venerable on top of that, would truly give the Blood Angels a serious contender for something truly terrifying on the battlefield.

or drink deep from the wyrd cup.

Rune priests on T wolves.

13th co Rune lords!

Fenris embued fenerisian wolves

Archived