Why do you think DG DP can have wings but not bolter?

bozo69pd

DG dex, I guess I totally overlooked that detail since I haven't played a game using the Codex yet.

I'm going to forget about that rule whenever I use him with CSM, for sure.

With the new Flow chart from the community site, you can use the index version of the DP to provide the warp bolter?

But would it still be a DG HQ slot?

DG dex, I guess I totally overlooked that detail since I haven't played a game using the Codex yet.

I'm going to forget about that rule whenever I use him with CSM, for sure.

With the new Flow chart from the community site, you can use the index version of the DP to provide the warp bolter?

But would it still be a DG HQ slot?

Yes, because the Death Guard index says they can take the DP on page 21, therefore as long as the equipment loadout you want is index legal and not codex legal, you can take him as a DG HQ. What I don't know is if he can then take DG relics.

You'd lose disgustingly resilient if you used the index version, but gain heretic powers instead of contagion

wow. ez warptime now.

From the example in this article, it seems to suggest you use just the warfear from the index and the rest of the profile from C:DG :)

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/11/17/new-40k-faqs-need-know/

It's a really weird case, because it's two different unit entries "Daemon Prince of Nurgle" vs "Daemon Prince".

So if the question is " does your model have a datasheet in your codex" it's a mixed bag. Yes if the model is a Daemon Prince of Nurgle, no if it's a Daemon Prince. If it's the former, theres no subbing anything out since there's no index "Daemon Prince of nurgle" entry, but if it's the latter you just use the index version since there's no datasheet in the codex.

It's a really weird case, because it's two different unit entries "Daemon Prince of Nurgle" vs "Daemon Prince".

So if the question is " does your model have a datasheet in your codex" it's a mixed bag. Yes if the model is a Daemon Prince of Nurgle, no if it's a Daemon Prince. If it's the former, theres no subbing anything out since there's no index "Daemon Prince of nurgle" entry, but if it's the latter you just use the index version since there's no datasheet in the codex.

Ah my bad didn’t realise the of nurgle bit :/ that does cloud it a bit