New releases for Blood Angels

Chaplain Raeven

The Reliquaries and Tilting plate are good, and the book will be a fine addition to any Librarians.

For the shoulders pads, since it fit both "Classic" and Primaris, it is ok, personally, i erase the symbol in order to make it plain. Also, since the Terminators ones work for the Agressors, the same can be say in the other way.

The bare heads are, well, not that bad, but they are not good either.^^

And finally, for the Combo Pistol+Chainsword.....well, it could have benefited from more "BA" vibes, but at least, we got the first Primaris with a chainsword^^.

Lack luster . They need to send the primaris to Art school once established into the Chapter . 

The Primaris have been a little busy fighting the enemies of the Emperor, must be nice that the little minimarines have all this spare time for arts and crafts though :lol:

Thanks very much for posting.

Sounds like they got their dice making game together. Chapter symbol on the 6 it sounds like. Guessing fanged skull on the 1.

Most importantly = Balanced. SO sick of all the 1's on the chessex set I have quit using em.

CQC options for the Primaris Sgts is to be expected then it sounds like.

Could see on Reivers anyhow maybe. Primaris upgrade sprue, I like em alright.

Gonna wait on the book to decide what is what on the Primaris generally still myself.

Sounds like the old days of the red thirst loss of control perhaps coming back to me.

"While the cool headed warden of the blood is there to assume command should the captain fall to the red thirst..."

Maybe that ties in with the 1 being a fanged skull on the new dice, mabe not =)

"savage sword of Sanguinius leads the deadliest assaults from the front"

-liking the sound of that. Be interesting to see how he gets there.

Looking forward to whatever is coming. Make it cool and playable GW =)

I haven't kept up with how the Primaris are organised.  Is the two Lieutenants per Captain thing standard or BA specific?

Also, any idea if the Warden of the Blood will be a different colour than the other?

I wasn't going to bother with Primaris because I have far too many old school marines unpainted... but now I might have to.

I haven't kept up with how the Primaris are organised.  Is the two Lieutenants per Captain thing standard or BA specific?

Also, any idea if the Warden of the Blood will be a different colour than the other?

I wasn't going to bother with Primaris because I have far too many old school marines unpainted... but now I might have to.

One Lieutenant per demi-company, meaning two per company. They are a new addition to the Codex Astartes since Guilliman returned and revised it.

The sprue is kinda meh. I was really hoping for a chest piece more in line with the tac squade and upgrade reg marine sprue design queue's. I'm guessing the reliquaries and shoulderpads are just simpler and more labour efficient to produce then getting unique sculpts for 1 chapter.