Necromunda Painting Campaign: Turf War

Doghouse

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I just got my old gang from the 90's finished!

It's a real revelation seeing how much my painting has improved at least. :)
Before picture.

eiqMR76.jpg?1

And the 970 credit gang now.

RtHc7rV.jpg?1

2uEevHu.jpg?1

I should have removed the old greenstuff hair from some of the models and sculpted new. I wasn't super-skilled back then to say the least. But I'm actually waiting for the rules for Chaos Cults, so when they hit I will make a new gang, hopefully with some WIP pics. :)

Oh, are you still doing those points-thingys? In that case... hmmm... 8 pts for Syndicate in Sump Town?

• 2 weeks later...

i need to pull out the proverbial and get some girls finished...and this guy too (my Goliath Champion named "BaneHammer" :tongue.:

med_gallery_9146_6928_217684.jpg

great work GRC :thumbsup: good to see the points going to Militia ! ,your finished gang has inspired me to get into it and get stuff done :laugh.:

cheers, Mithril

And getting the starting photo up for the opposition, so I can paint my son's models first so mine get the better paint job after I'm back in practice :wink:

Behold, Clan Gugga of House Goliath!

clan gugga 1

Leader w/ combat shotgun, power hammer, fighting knife, respirator, stim-slug stash
Champion w/ rivet cannon, fighting knife, respirator
Champion w/ rendorizer, respirator, stim-slug stash
Ganger w/ grenade launcher, brute cleaver
Ganger w/ stub cannon
Ganger w/ stub cannon

I advised a little on a couple wargear options and tweaks, but it's his plan so they'll go up against my Scandian Seirenes as pretty random people as you can get.  Granted that's a respirator on all the juicy targets but meh... ah well... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Or he looks like the amazing G2 Megatron tank toy :P still have that toy somewhere and it still makes sounds somehow.  I like the scheme you went for as it gets me right in the nostalgia bits.

I've finally managed to paint up my Escher gang leader, Maman Brigitte of the Voodoo Dolls

gallery_229_14255_63621.jpg

If you find yourself down in Sump Town and need something to lift your spirits ask for Maman Brigitte, purveyor of the finest Wildsnake, Zombie & Spook in the Hive....."you've tried the rest, now try the best!"

The Voodoo Dolls, Syndicate, Sump Town.

1 point to Broke Neck Ridge for the Syndicate!  The first has been painted :wink:  Only 12 to go.

And here come the other 5 of a complete Clan Gugga.

All 6 points (1 first + 5 additional) go to Broke Neck Ridge for the Syndicate.  While the goodie goodies are fighting over Sump Town, we're totally going for the loot, baby!

clan gugga 2

Archived