Predator points cost error?

neonmole

In my experience something like a casual tournament is extremely hard to find. There's always someone who plays a less casual list and wrecks face. Be part of that a few times and you automatically begin to make your list less casual the next time as well. And so it snowballs.

What I mean to say is....don't take casual lists to any kind of tournament and expect things to go well. :biggrin.:

Well i thought that he will also bring an casual list but he brougth his Tournament list for an Team Tournament of 1000 Points and pumped it up to 1500.

The list was not op but i brought the wrong toys to fought 80+ Orks. :sweat:  I also made the mistake to let the DC start on the table (wanted to use the extra movement stratagem) in the open.

Intercessors where boss as they did a good bunch of damage. In cc i interrupted with them and killed a bunch of orks.

Normal Preds where okay and survived 3 rounds of shooting. I wanted to exchange the turrets first for double las but the 3 damage fix and the fire ratio of the autocannons considered me to let them on the turrets. Although i have to buy me one more turret to transform one baalpred in my third normal pred to get killshot of ^^#

Edited by Riot Earp