Red Fangs DIY Chapter...Lieutenant complete! (For now)

ToyShip

Those are beautiful colors. I can't wait to see the completed model.

Thanks man, I appreciate it, and I appreciate your continued help with the Index Astartes.

Very nice colours.

I especially like your red.

Also, sorry if I missed it, but where did you get the sergeant's backpack from? I really like it

Thank you! The sergeant's backpack is from the Ravenwing Knights, but I have a feeling you meant the Lieutenant's backpack. That is from High Marshal Helbrecht with the skull and candles removed. Neat alternate MkII backpack. Thank you as well for you help with the background!

Fantastic work brother:thumbsup: Great kit bash job makes each mini very interesting.... and the paint scheme infused with your weathering style really creates something that is subtly unique..... keep it up!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. 

Due to family time and work I have not been able to paint today, but rest assured, I am free all day tomorrow. The LT should be finished then. I am having a hard time figuring out how to base him.

Lieutenant is finished until I can find a poor sod for him to be standing on. After the holiday I plan on focusing on basing the finished models then working on the Razorback.

On to the pics!

gallery_13174_14033_71477.jpg

gallery_13174_14033_91208.jpg

gallery_13174_14033_266645.jpg

Hope you all like him!

Cool DIY chapter! Look forward to seeing the chapter badge.

Thanks! Hopefully I can get the set ordered soon.

The LT looks promising. What will you put under his raised foot? A piece of terrain? Armor plate blown off a wrecked tank? A severed head?

I am working on having him standing on a slain foe, it is giving me some trouble but if I can pull it off it should look sweet.

very nice colour scheme, and a very nice Lt. =)

Thanks much!

Very nice colours.

I especially like your red.

Also, sorry if I missed it, but where did you get the sergeant's backpack from? I really like it

Thank you! The sergeant's backpack is from the Ravenwing Knights, but I have a feeling you meant the Lieutenant's backpack. That is from High Marshal Helbrecht with the skull and candles removed. Neat alternate MkII backpack. Thank you as well for you help with the background!

Yep, I was indeed meaning that guy, sorry for the error.

Also great progress, I'm eager to see the model finished