Knight of the Raven Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 (edited) So I remembered I had this picture lounging around somewhere on my computer since last year. No highlighting because highlights are the devil. Edited December 22, 2017 by Knight of the Raven 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/342607-viorla-fire-warrior-shasui/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marshal Rohr Posted December 22, 2017 Share Posted December 22, 2017 My all time favorite Tau scheme. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/342607-viorla-fire-warrior-shasui/#findComment-4965877 Share on other sites More sharing options...
deathspectersgt7 Posted December 22, 2017 Share Posted December 22, 2017 Looks great I have some of that color scheme lying on some bases . 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/342607-viorla-fire-warrior-shasui/#findComment-4965890 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now