[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Been busy and am working today so no post from me before tomorrow. I'm fine with bouncing off whatever Noctus posts.

The placeholder was removed in case we could detect the bomb incident but it was a bit premature. I'll add another one a bit later on.

@Mol: How far away is the PDF muster field from Atratus and Tybers location? Debating on whether Vorr will try run or force one of the Guardsman to drive him and Akkad over. 

Hi all,

To be clear:

Vorr, Varvost, Solastion and Akkad will arrive at the speed of plot. I'm happy for you to all arrive at the same time.

It is perhaps best for you not to reply first, Steel - narrative it is more powerful if you don't.

I'm also keen that this might serve as a small wedge into Akkad's psyche - that his closest comrade was wounded as a result of his actions.

Hope all are well.

I wasn't planning on being the first CM. :smile.: still working out what I want to write... :sad.:

Reyner, congratulations! Get ready for no sleep, for a while... all I can say is, everything I had done in my life, never prepared me for the birth of my eldest... :wink:

Edit:

Seriously though, looking back on everything, I'm kind of glad I was having issues with sleep for a couple of years after I got back from my final deployment before I got out, it let me take the night shift for my wife so she could try and get some sleep... as for child number 2, well let's just say this is the first year in six years I'm starting to get good sleep.:laugh.:

Edited by Steel Company