[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

I've had a weird issue this morning where I can't use more than a single colour inside a spoiler box or everything after the first paragraph isn't hidden. That made things inconvenient when updating! 

Once the door is opened and combat is joined I will make everything public. Hope you're all well. 

I agree - the last combat was much quicker than I expected - but I'm really pleased about that. More than anyone, I appreciate that work is busy - but I know from bitter experience that PBP games can quickly disintegrate if that momentum isn't kept up. 

This game is nothing without the players, so thank you! 

I agree - the last combat was much quicker than I expected - but I'm really pleased about that. More than anyone, I appreciate that work is busy - but I know from bitter experience that PBP games can quickly disintegrate if that momentum isn't kept up. 

This game is nothing without the players, so thank you! 

This game will finish even if I have to write all the posts myself. :thumbsup:

As for the other players (and our Fearless GM), all I can say is that so far, it has been a genuine pleasure.

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Slips, we'll open the hatch from one of the sides then dump some of the 'practice' grenades in the room, Tyber can throw one 6 squares on this map... you should be able to so 7-ish...

:P The strength of the Angel!

Faith in the Emproer is, how else do you explain all those priests that seem to go unharmed....:biggrin.:

Taking my banter hat off for a second, I love this.

Putting my Banter Helm back on I say to ye of little faith in heavy artillery: Bad Aim (and a lack of Fate points).

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham