Blood & Zeal: Challenge Issued!

Acebaur

If this is an assembly only gathering, count me in.

As a few Black Templars here at the B&C have been helpful to me starting this hobby, it's only right that I lend my bolters to your cause. I'll be getting my Codex:SM this weekend and some models to build.

I'll bring pizza! I've heard you guys have all the pizza, but you can never have enough, right?
sml_gallery_104866_14172_66974.pngsml_gallery_104866_14172_66974.pngsml_gallery_104866_14172_66974.png

Acebaur, 

Need to check something ahead of time. As mentioned in my last post parts of mine will be painted. But planning a dis/re-assemble of Crusaders. So technically rebuilt from recycled marines.

As they will include bare plastic and part painted bits, is this fine?   as I can't be buying a mass of stuff any more for my Templars, got more than I can shake a stick at.  

cheers

Edited by Eberious

From what has been mentioned, this is a model build off right? No painting?  

So, technically, even a Successor of the Black Templars can join in? (We're all grey brothers underneath the paint!) 

Or, at least, another chapter sharing their gene-seed and <Black Templars> keyword?

Is there a certain number of models requirement? How soon will this be happening? How long will it last for?

To answer all of the above questions: dunno.  :teehee:

So far the only real advice is to not build anything yet.

Also, welcome to the Crusade.  Now there's only the matter of the initiation paddlin'  :devil:

Edited by Firepower

To answer all of the above questions: dunno.  :teehee:

So far the only real advice is to not build anything yet.

Also, welcome to the Crusade.  Now there's only the matter of the initiation paddlin'  :devil:

Yea, I know. :sad.:

I'm a few days from new models, so I can do that.

Thanks. happy to be along for the ride. Rats, time to get my Kevin Bacon face on. :eek:

Just going through my un-built models and I have 3 Land Speeders and a Storm Talon new in box that I am ready to commit to the crusade immediately. Of course I will divert significant funds away from other projects to ensure victory for the Templars.

Once we have more details of what this challenge will involve I can put the word out across the vox network (youtube) and to try and gather more support if needed. 

FOR DORN! FOR SIGISMUND! FOR THE EMPEROR!

I am currently sitting on (all new in box) 10 Hellbalsters, 10 Intercessors, 5 Assault Termies, a Company Champion, an Apothecary, Company Ancient (Banner assembled [see my thread for pic]), and will move the Warp and Terra to get whatever is needed. Just give the Keeltonian Crusade a direction and we shall ZEAL forth!

I've got a Storm Talon I've been sitting on for some time while I looked for the parts for the conversion I have in mind. However I think I spotted what I need yesterday on the Drop Pod kit, can anyone with one tell me the diameter of the main engine on the top of the pod please? Pic with a ruler would be cool too.

New to the forum but been reading for years, made an account to join this crusade. Hi everybody! I’m keen to contribute! My unbuilt reivers and predators are calling to me!

Welcome to the Eternal Crusade, brother.  The initiation paddlin's will commence presently.  :devil:

As for the challenge, I've had nothing to do but cut and trim plastic for days, after buying a big fresh haul of models with birthday spare change.  Let me build and get to painting, damn you!

Edited by Firepower

Blood & Zeal will go live at 0000 UTC (12/02/18; 1600 PST, 1800 CST, 1900 EST., 13/02/18; 0000 GMT, 0100 CET, 0800 AWST, 0930 ACST, 1000 AEST)

Aww, I wanted ZEAL for breakfast!

Fine, I'll get my own ZEAL this morning.

Hey heretics and xenos, come here! (revs chainsword) "Rrrrrrrrggghhh!"

Edited by Stark