Blood & Zeal: Challenge Issued!

Acebaur

This is why the military don't use 0000. Did the event go live this morning or is it tonight?

So what do the military use?

18 Minutes it goes live, if I am reading this properly

Um, no. At the time of posting it is 1635 UTC according to the B&C clock. Edited by Jolemai

The clock skips from 2359-0001.

In some units this has created the myth that as the minute doesn't exist they aren't paid for it. I know of people who have smoked three cigarettes in that time.

Only three? Slackers. Everyone knows that it is the fourth cig in that time that gives you the real buzz.

When i was in the military we used NATO day-time-group, and there is a four digit part of that for hours and minutes. But that was in ye olden days, long, long (four years) ago... :P

And while i enjoy some "back in the day"-banter, i'm eager to break out some plastic. Can i build whatever i want? How long do i get?

Depending on the details, I might join the challenge from the 31st millenium, some templar brethren have been awaiting assembly for quite some time, and company champion Gerhild is half built, but still needs modelling work, gluing and magnetizing. Looking forward to receiving further information.

The day has come! CRUSADE DAY!

THE TWELFTH OF FEBRUARY SHALL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS THE DAY THE ANGELS WERE TAUGHT A LESSON IN PAIN!.

Now, what exactly is going on? : P

We must restrain our ZEAL and prepare to unleash it at the proper time for its full effect. :devil:  

27 Minutes or Noon EST it goes live (when first posted), if I am reading this properly

It says,  1900 EST., 13/02/18 which is 7PM EST. Wait? 13/02/18? Tomorrow night?! Aaargh! :eek: :laugh.:

THE TWELFTH OF FEBRUARY SHALL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS THE DAY THE ANGELS WERE TAUGHT A LESSON IN PAIN!.

We must restrain our ZEAL and prepare to unleash it at the proper time for its full effect. :devil:  

27 Minutes or Noon EST it goes live (when first posted), if I am reading this properly

It says,  1900 EST., 13/02/18 which is 7PM EST. Wait? 13/02/18? Tomorrow night?! Aaargh! :eek: :laugh.:

If you live in the Americas, it starts tonight.  If you are across the Pond, it is "tomorrow" technically.  Though the moment of starting is the same.  ;)

If you live in the Americas, it starts tonight.  If you are across the Pond, it is "tomorrow" technically.  Though the moment of starting is the same.  :wink:

"the moment of starting is the same" sounds like the start of a monty python joke :lol:

Ahh what the hell, I'm in. Wheres me paddlin??? I was promised a paddlin dammit!!!!!

I find myself wondering about your commitment to this challenge... :whistling:

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion...