I don’t have anything to build this week, so I will probably just paint some sniper scouts instead. Next week will be busy with 15x DC marines and furioso dreadnought.

Sounds like a busy week certainly! Not much you can do now other than planning and cleaning. Any back up plan for the undercoat?

Yeah that's how far I'll go in this event. I aim to be stricter on my "first finish one squad before building the next" rule this time around with my Primaris BA so I don't feel comfortable about building and priming whole units out of schedule. ^^

Your contribution was great all the same, thanks :) and who knows, you might break again ;)

For me also it will also be intercessors. Alas, Panzer's thought is sobering :tongue.:

I'm already too far gone for it to make much difference. I might as well build all the things now...

It will shock you all to hear me admit that I'm in this boat too. Thing is, is it better to have stuff boxed away (out of sight, out of mind) or on your paint desk sending you subliminal messages where they are begging to be painted?

I don’t have anything to build this week, so I will probably just paint some sniper scouts instead. Next week will be busy with 15x DC marines and furioso dreadnought.

Sounds like a busy week certainly! Not much you can do now other than planning and cleaning. Any back up plan for the undercoat?

If the weather is too cold, I can probably do it in the carage. The biggest problem so far has been the wind as it makes it difficult to control the spray.

I’m more worried about the bases as it takes ages for all the stages to dry. I will probably need break the habit of making the bases before the basecoat.

Sorry about troops guys. Family stuff came up yesterday so I was left with minis that were missing their final sculpted detail and were not sprayed. Gutted :/

Edit

Will finish them tonight after work and post them anyway for completeness

Sorry about troops guys. Family stuff came up yesterday so I was left with minis that were missing their final sculpted detail and were not sprayed. Gutted :/

Edit

Will finish them tonight after work and post them anyway for completeness

Look forward to seeing them anyway!

There's so many elite choices. I wish we had two weeks. lol.

Any idea on the total point we got for troops?

I likely wont be able to vow too much more - I can only really glue stuff at the weekends, and a day or two to pick out bits and build is a bit rushed for me - unless inspiration hits. 

I do applaud everyone that is cranking out models, though!

Excellent, time for me to finally build those 5 Vanguard Veterans I've had loafing around for an indecent amount of time :D I am hopefully not working late tomorrow so will get my vow in then

Well done folks, that is seriously impressive stuff given it was only a week. Keep up the excellent work!

Final score for the Troops category:

• 149 points which consisted of 138 base and 11 bonus
  • 82.3 % conversion rate

• 82.3 % conversion rate

Isn't that rather 7.97% conversion rate? I'd say that with 82.3% we should end up having 252pts (138+114)

Sadly I haven't had the time to tally it up yet. Yesterday evening/night got derailed with poorly kids. Will do it ASAP.

• 82.3 % conversion rate

No problems with waiting, I couldn't find anything in the BT sub-forum either, so it was more not knowing whether it hadn't been done, or was being kept a secret that was getting me :happy.:

• 82.3 % conversion rate

Isn't that rather 7.97% conversion rate? I'd say that with 82.3% we should end up having 252pts (138+114)

By conversion rate I meant vows/PLs converted into points. I supposed I should have said completion rate to be clearer and will do next time :)

Sometimes I'm very British with how I speak/type...

i am so sad to be part of the failed conversion statistic. Good luck this week brothers! I don't have any elites to build (waiting on parts for my apothecary so cant do him)

Really, don't worry about it - everyone who failed this week had RL problems. We were never going to maintain 100 % completion throughout and to be honest, the dedication on show is amazing.

Archived