Hmmm... I've just run out of the 3x1mm magnets. I could probably still manage to vow a VanVets or CompVets squad, but without magnets I'm hesitant not being sure what to arm them with.

You can use an old gimmick from the time we didn't have the magnets. Drilling tight holes for pinning rods is almost as good as using magnets.

Think I'll be taking this next week off. I don't have any unbuilt fast attack units at the moment. Not sure if I'll pick anything up this week either.

I’m in that boat too. Might pick up a Land Speeder just for the sake of it, but I am not massively inspired to do so. There’s not much in FA which significantly benefits our faction, frankly.

It’d be a shame to (I think) have won the first three stratagems and then lose the last four, potentially. I currently only have a Baal Pred that I can vow for the week after next...

Think I'll be taking this next week off. I don't have any unbuilt fast attack units at the moment. Not sure if I'll pick anything up this week either.

I’m in that boat too. Might pick up a Land Speeder just for the sake of it, but I am not massively inspired to do so. There’s not much in FA which significantly benefits our faction, frankly.

It’d be a shame to (I think) have won the first three stratagems and then lose the last four, potentially. I currently only have a Baal Pred that I can vow for the week after next...

I might pick up an assault squad. I know they're not great, but they're one of my favorite units. I'd like more than the 1 squad I have. 

If I read the rules right, out running total doesn’t matter. What matters is winning more stratagems than the crazy zealots!

I think you’re right. But has it been confirmed anywhere that we did win the first three?

Oh, that hurts. I got them assembled early in the week, but ran out of spray, and then humidity sank the weekend. And then when I finally manage to get them sprayed, I messed it up, and now the aggressors are sitting in a soup of Super Clean for stripping.

But to be the only one that didn't make it, oh man. I'll be reporting for my mandatory mind wipe and servitor orientation.

Also, I don't have anything on my docket for the remaining weeks, so this will be it for me.

++STRICTLY UNOFFICIAL ++

These are my counts from what I can see and will need to be verified, but...

HQ BA 419 vs BT 311?

Troops BA 149 vs BT 108?

Elites BA 344 vs BT circa 200?

With 4 stratagems remaining though we could still lose this if we don’t keep pulling together. For Sanguinius!

Damm great work so far! Perhaps Acebaur would need some help? I noticed that last BT stratagems were not summarized. This might be depressing for them and after all they're cousins (although a bit simple-minded;) )

Damm great work so far! Perhaps Acebaur would need some help? I noticed that last BT stratagems were not summarized. This might be depressing for them and after all they're cousins (although a bit simple-minded;) )

I've been keeping score for the BTs on the last couple of threads. I've offered to assist Acebaur with keeping track of the points awarded and updating threads but he neglected to reply, and I don't want to be seen to be taking over...

Troops BA 149 vs BT 108?

Elites BA 344 vs BT circa 200?

These scores for the BT's do tally more or less with my own scorekeeping, although there's some wiggle room because I'm not 100% sure what qualifies for conversion points and what doesn't.

Archived