It's been a long time...

Captain Semper

As for dancing, you guys have more chance taking over a small country srmed with nothing except tins of spam and a gerbil, I shall not be denied!!!!!!

Time to redeem myself after my faliure in last years Call. Slaanesh be praised!!!

Will IFOR players be able to mix and match across all the subfactions this year as discussed after ETL V? I have friends with incredibly eclectic collections who would like to know.

As to the two different rulesets and thus drastically different points... *Shrug*. It'll come out in the wash, and it's not like folks haven't sacrificed points in the past. Of course, there's always the option of HH players using Codex: Space Marine points for everything that has a vague equivalent if they really want to paint up a Rhino or a drop pod for the ETL.

Dragonlover

I'm tempted to work on my DV Dark Angels models that have been in a box for a long time. Maybe buy some new models too. That Primaris battalion looks kinda cool. I need to make some ETL project cash. 

So in a month or two? June would be good, gonna be dropping some birthday coin Warhammer World. :tu:

Just dug out every box of bits I have to see what I have to vow, and made a shopping list of third party bits I need. Gonna be a good ETL this year.

I don't suppose there will be any love for Necromunda this time around? ;)

Glad to see you back Semper.

Well, Necromunda is B&C-legal so you can definitely pledge then as an out-of-competition entry. Now if you want/can credibly pass them as an IG regiment or something, that might also fly... but it will take some work from your end. ;)

ETL is what I need in my life....what faction though....

Chaos, clearly. Triple champions *and* the finest dancing in the competition? How can anyone choose anything else?

Dragonlover

Out of curiosity, why is it that the subfactions of Chaos (Marines, Daemons, Mortals) are all rolled up into the same group, while the Imperium is broken up into all of its constituent pieces?

It has always seemed kind of weird to me.

Archived