Kill Team: Break Test Wording

CradleToGrave

1.) Declares to test when "more than half" of your models are in one of the listed states. So a five-model team would need to have at least four members in one of the states before needing to test? Half is 2.5, round to 3, so more than half is at least 4 models. This makes Marine teams even more stalwart.

2.) Is the number of models you count towards making this decision recalculated at beginning of each battle round (taking into account models in one of the listed states at the start of the round?)

Just checking my understanding.

1) I read it as:

3 out of 5.

My reasoning is that, at 5 men, with no rule stating that you round up or down when determining your model count, half would not be 2 nor 3, it would be 2.5.

3, then, being more than 2.5, means that at 3 models wounded, you can break.

2) I'm not sure but I believe it says you consider the number of wounded modems versus your kill team size. This does not change when someone is taken out of action. A 10 model team with 4 guys dead is still a 10 model team.

So no, I do not believe you would readjust the team size as it takes casualties.

More than half is 3. That's basic math. You round for the final result if you have to, not inbetween lol

2.) It says more than half of the models in your kill team, not more than half of the models alive. Your kill team is every model you started the game with.

1. More than half of 5 means more than 2.5 models, so at least 3. (Unless you play with partial built models I assume ;) )

2. This number is the one you started with, so you are are not recounting every round.

A Question I have: It says that all models need to check nerves that are fleshwounded. I assume this also means models that have been wounded in previous rounds? So every model with a fleshwound checks and not all models with a new fleshwound?

Archived