Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Hachette are currently offering a 50% code for any issues they still have.

Yep I managed to snag 7 issues yesterday. 3 container issues, Primaris chaplain and apothecary issues, those objective marker things and the furnace thing too.
I tried to get some of the Mechanicus walkways (sold out :rolleyes:), those objectives (also sold out :lol:), they didn't have a huge amount left, but I did get more Poxwalkers*, the Chaos Rhino Accessories sprue (need spikes for some terrain pieces), and an issue with paints and a gaming mat (will come in handy at the gaming group I help run).

*Yes, I already have almost 80 Poxwalkers, but is that really enough for a Death Guard army? No, I didn't think so either :D

I tried to pick some up but most of the issues I wanted said "Unable to fulfil your order", even though they were showing as in stock on the front page :sad.:

Yeah, I had that problem :( Still, on the plus side, it stopped me ordering anything I didn't *really* need :lol:

I tried to pick some up but most of the issues I wanted said "Unable to fulfil your order", even though they were showing as in stock on the front page :sad.:

Yeah, I had that problem :sad.: Still, on the plus side, it stopped me ordering anything I didn't *really* need :laugh.:

Same, they really baited me with the Mechanicus Magmavent issues showing up if you filter by "in stock". £3.99 each for those would have been a steal.

Edited by Halandaar