Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

I'm still waiting on my January SUBSCRIPTION delivery of Issue 39, the Primaris Captain.....

Same here Grot.  I've had a few of the others that were on back order turn up but not this.  I think they also missed one in my last lot too.  Thinking I may need to message them again.... again...

I'm still waiting on my January SUBSCRIPTION delivery of Issue 39, the Primaris Captain.....

Same here Grot.  I've had a few of the others that were on back order turn up but not this.  I think they also missed one in my last lot too.  Thinking I may need to message them again.... again...

Mine showed up today, and my last Premium Box, now just waiting on the last binder...

Here is hoping mine isn't too far off.  I am due about three deliveries I think.  Has been a few weeks since I got a delivery but they probably couldn't get the payment (Christmas you wonderful bastard) so may have pushed it back.  I think the last delivery I got was 70 but I have the scouts with sniper rifles of back order as well.

That usually happens when they have no stock of the others Brother Argent, your next order should be the next delivery and the missing ones will turn up when they get stock at a later date.

Yeah.  I was just remarking on that Grot got his missing Cap with his drop and I just had more back orders.  I understand though as it cant be easy for them to keep up with so many different schedules in so many different countries at the moment.  I don't mind, I am only just starting to paint the Redemptor I am that far behind.

I just checked the Hachette website and it looks like they have had a partial restock. Might be worth taking a look if there any bits people are still after

I’m still waiting for my order from the 17th of December to turn up. I know we’ve had Christmas and new year but come on!! If it’s not here by Saturday I’ll be ringing up emailing 

Does Hachette send an email once items are dispatched? I ordered four issues on the 28th and haven't heard anything since the order confirmation.

I appreciate due to the time of year, Covid and Bank Holidays that maybe they haven't gotten round to shipping it out or it may be stuck in post limbo if they have.

Does Hachette send an email once items are dispatched? I ordered four issues on the 28th and haven't heard anything since the order confirmation.

I appreciate due to the time of year, Covid and Bank Holidays that maybe they haven't gotten round to shipping it out or it may be stuck in post limbo if they have.

I ordered 4 issues on the 17th of December and they only turned up last week mate. They’ll probably turn up this week I expect. 

No they don't.

My order from the 24th only arrive late last week, so yours will probably be with you fairly soon.

And the saga continues, this time with receiving issues 72,74 and 75, so two of the three listed as back order last time plus the first one of what I assumed was the next batch of four, but included on the invoice was 73 that I didn't receive and noted in pen is my back order of 39 (the Captain) but I didn't get that either.  Then I get notice from my bank that my account has been locked due to unusual activity so I am wondering if something funny gone on there.  Going to give them a few days in case it was a split delivery or something...

Awesome, thanks folks. Must be one of the few companies that don't inform people if dispatch but no dramas.

I'm in no rush. It's literally terrain I'll probably sit on for years but given you can't buy the pipes from GW anymore I thought I'd jump on them for some more variety in terrain.

I placed an order just before new year:

2x Calsius #5 

2x Blight haulers #10 (i dont play/collect Death guard, honestly! I just seem to be amassing them... and may need to get the new codex.... )

1x Librarian #8 

Pretty much bang on two weeks for delivery. I did email via the conquest help address then part way through and nicely asked if they expected any delays and got a response same day to say it had been processed and would be within the expected time. Other than this I didnt get any shipping confirmation

Really tempted to get more - must stop! 

Well that's a lot more than the 18 they were charging before to clear them out.

Oh wow I didn’t know they were that low before man! 

When I ordered mine I was told it was some sort of "technical issue" with their inventory system... I don't know whether that's true or not of course, but it was a great deal. I bought two.

To be fair, even at £34.99 they're still a reasonable deal. The Lieutenant + 5 Intercessors works out at £37.50, and then the paints add up to about another £20.