What do you like about Primaris?

BLACK BLΠFLY

Is it just me or do the legs in that artwork look quite different from the legs on the model? The calves look much thicker in the art as the least.

Really nicely posed and painted dread tho. Good job. (I've got some questions brewing about it now tho, so off to another topic)

I think the artwork does look a bit different but the Redemptor is still probably the best looking of the Dreadnought models.

Oof, you’re crazy.
There is no accounting for taste. Take me for example, my favorite is still the standard "box-naught" of the past 20 years... *shrugs*

I think the artwork does look a bit different but the Redemptor is still probably the best looking of the Dreadnought models.

Oof, you’re crazy.

Lol why? It has elements of the classic boxnaught but actually looks like it can walk.

Oof, you’re crazy.
Lol why? It has elements of the classic boxnaught but actually looks like it can walk.

Haha it’s obviously personal preference so I’m mostly giving you crap. I do think pretty much all the contemptor designs are far and away the best, same with the leviathan.

I get the criticism on the old boxnauts, but they are so classicly imperial it’s doesnt bug me. Which is why I’m not a fan of the redemptor. I think it’s a phenoninal design in how it blends the Terran and Martian aesthetics but it’s just not for me.

Give me big brutal, with a low center of gravity, powered not by aerodynamics but pure stubbornness and hatred any day.

Oof, you’re crazy.

IMO the Leviathan is the best dread I wish FW made the jerry rigged contemptor a model as it's such a great idea. a scrap contemptor

Archived