New Years Open Day - Speculation

Soldier of Dorn

Because if Vigilus falls, the Nihilus is all but cut off from the rest of the Imperium. That would presumably prevent the Deus Ex Primaria from saving the day at the last minute in every other tale though, so of course he's going to get his arse kicked and/or 'leave for another battlefield whilst his forces continue the stalemate'.

Now watch as they make it so it's the Sisters of Battle who arrive on Vigilus to drive Abaddon away and Celestine stabs him in the spine, again.:teehee:

They are already there tho. ^^

We totally need another loyalist Primarch. There’s already 2 daemon Primarchs and Guilliman is no match for even one really.

Probably won't come until later though, to save them in their darkest hour.

Please bless us with talons index BY GW. No more wishing for forgeworld to get their act together and write rules that have no basis in the game. Stick to glorious models and 30k.

It has been a year since talons index was promised?

It’s been about 9 or 10 months since they announced they were working on it with a few teasers of the planned content. They said they expected to have the initial writing for it done by (this now past) summer, but gave no indication on when it may actually be released.

Titandeath supplement for Adeptus Titanicus

Nah that'll be the Weekender.

I'm guessing if it is Abaddon, we'll probably get a small view of the talon or Drach'nyen

While that would make sense, the weekender is in Feb and Andy H has said Jan for Titandeath. Mind you, it’s looking like late Jan at the moment as we have a couple of amazing gobbo weeks first.

If anyone on here is going to the open day and if you can ask questions, can someone please ask if they plan on doing more or re-releasing the Wall of Martyrs terrain? I would love for the Tempestus Firebase to come out again. Or even the separate bits like the Firestorm Redoubt or Aquila Strongpoint. On the rare occasions they come up on EBay the price is ridiculous.

I know this won't be top of people's priorities to ask, but I would be extremely grateful. I emailed GW a few months back but as it goes to customer services, they couldn't give me an answer. I believe there would be good demand for it, even if only done for a limited release.

We totally need another loyalist Primarch. There’s already 2 daemon Primarchs and Guilliman is no match for even one really.

9KvOVGc.gif

All hail Rodimus! Primarch of the Autobots! :p

I'm surprised they have stopped production of the Wall of Martyrs terrain, it's really good. I've got a set but they still need a lick of paint unfortunately. I think I saw the turrets from the set in the Hemel GW store.

I'd rather have another loyalist than another traitor Primarch. A bit too much chaos at the moment.

Daemon Primarchs being a real and present danger to the Imperium was one of the few things that made Chaos feel like an actual threat.

If suddenly it's a 1:1 matchup against loyalists returning then that gets thrown out of the window and we veer even closer to "DUDE IT'S JUST LIKE THE HERESY BUT WITH SPIKES LMAO!"

It's inevitable we'll see GW milk the loyalist Primarchs just because there's no many Space Marine players, but it doesn't mean that's a good thing.

Any mysticism surrounding the Primarch's was erased when the Horus Heresy was told in immense detail over countless books.

It's time to bring as many back. Each one could have an epic story, campaign, model. Each one would bring excitement to the fanbase.

Any mysticism surrounding the Primarch's was erased when the Horus Heresy was told in immense detail over countless books.

It's time to bring as many back. Each one could have an epic story, campaign, model. Each one would bring excitement to the fanbase.

I personally dislike all the primarchs. That and knights make it feel like me and my opponent are playing a different scale game. Sure, ive got a couple squads of infantry, but you have a Shadowsword/XboxHugeRobot/12footTallGiantwhoIcantShootDespiteBeingTheBestHumanityHasToOffer/ or sometimes multiple.

I'd rather if the primarchs never showed, and it was humans VS humans, with Space Marines on both sides in a supporting role, like they are supposed to be. I mean, how can a chapter with 1000 marines really be relevant at a galatic scale?

9KvOVGc.gif

All hail Rodimus! Primarch of the Autobots! :p

I'm surprised they have stopped production of the Wall of Martyrs terrain, it's really good. I've got a set but they still need a lick of paint unfortunately. I think I saw the turrets from the set in the Hemel GW store.

Wait they have? That was hecking awesome terrain.

That's the beauty of the hobby. It can be whatever you want it to be.

You are free to play an army of humans, one of my friends does so and stays away from any heroes for example. Another player might want to field the legendary commanders of any given race.

It's a great hobby sin to dictate what the hobby should be for others.

abaddon new model showcase. model will be bigger than primaris calgar, but shorter than guilliman.

--------------------

primaris wave 2.0 tease.

primaris rhino/razorback replacement, a fast moving Repulsor/grav vehicle, designed for exfill/infil.

merger of a landspeeder and rhino transport

You are free to play an army of humans, one of my friends does so and stays away from any heroes for example. Another player might want to field the legendary commanders of any given race.

No one's dictation what the hobby should be, just stating preferences. It's fine that you love Primarchs, it should also be fine that I don't care for them?

fine my 2019 tin foil hat bucket list

Kroot Kill team plastic box

--( replaces all the kroot boxes: 10 models; 2 kroot hounds, 1 kroot ox, 1 shaper 6 kroot)

TAU Auxillary killteam box

--(10 models:  2 guevessa's, 1 tallarian dogmen, 1 nicarsar, 1 kroot, 2 vespid, 2 demiurg, 1 TAU auxillary commander)

---- these bring a Codex supplement for TAU, with a detailed list of allied races and images of each

Black legion

--( new troops, new oblits, new transport)

-- (  Abaddon )

Updated AStra Militarum starting to role out (new base troop kits, updating equipment, modern somewhat)

primaris wave 2.0 starting ( wave will take 1~ year to fully role out)

SOB ( full blowout starting oct./nov. )

FULGRIM

Emperors children

Yanarri dex, some aspects redone in plastic)

---

The next loyalist primarch might be this year, but wouldnt be surprised if the next loyal primarch shows up in 2020

No one's dictation what the hobby should be, just stating preferences. It's fine that you love Primarchs, it should also be fine that I don't care for them?

Totally. But not caring about them and not wanting them to exist are two different things.

---

Come on put that tin foil hat on properly.... ALL* the aspects re-done in multi part poseableplactics

*Dire Avengers excepted... as they already are in plastic...

---

Come on put that tin foil hat on properly.... ALL* the aspects re-done in multi part poseableplactics

*Dire Avengers excepted... as they already are in plastic...

I expect the first plastic aspect warriors to be of yannari, then another aspect with them. then the others rolled out over the next 1.5years

I also half expect the Armiger titan to replace the Sentinel for the astra militarum.

give it a astra militarum loadout.

Guest MistaGav

From Forge World side I'm hoping to see more information on the Talons of the Emperor book or at the very least, some more beta rules for the Custodes FW units. Also the FW knights and knight armiger conversion sets that were teased ages ago.

From GW side I would expect to hear more on Vigilus with a tease of Abbadon and book 2 along with some other stuff around that. Maybe another render of a Sisters model or something and some primaris thrown in for good measure and some news on the next KT expansion too.

Archived