Battle brothers!

My position is over run. Progress has come to a grinding halt. Best efforts are being made to resume the work...

My IRL work schedule and other factors have bested me. I'm already certain that I shall fail to complete my vow to my own standards by the deadline. I'll continue to strive for the glory of the Legion, the primarch, and the Emperor. When the day comes I'll make my status report and declare my crusade of penance.

The Crusade is Eternal!

First off, congrats to Gederas, Captain Sandoval, Brother Pheidias, Focslain, and Wraithwing for their completed vows! I'm sure Dorn would be proud! :tu:

Secondly, losses are to be expected but are no less regrettable. I look forward to you completing your vows after the event finishes! All the best for your current respective RL situations. :)

Last but not least, only two days to go until the end of this event! 24 vows remain to be completed and I hope we see at least half of those be finished in the next 48 hours or so (depending on timezones). :tu:

Vow complete, aside from me not having as many chapter badge transfers as I'd thought. But since that's down to ten minutes of work on five models, good enough for me to call it.

gallery_85913_15139_437846.jpg

gallery_85913_15139_60001.jpg

gallery_85913_15139_996898.jpg

gallery_85913_15139_134824.jpg

For the Primogenitor I have finished my Vow. Should have posted this like a week ago, but here is a group shot of everything painted. For more shots and details, have to see my thread. med_gallery_1313_15136_590632.jpg

and bases wont be finished till i get my resin ones in that they are going to be changed to. Decided to give them better bases as i was painting these guys.

Finally done, take that life! You can't stop a son of Dorn from fulfilling a vow, woo! Vow complete.

First try at battle damage, as of today so if anyone wants to hand out some pointers on these whirlwinds feel free, thanks brothers for continuing to inspire me to meet my vows no matter the odds against me! You guys rock!

final pic

TOKwkwW.jpg

+ The event is now officially over. +

Congratulations to Captain Sandoval, ST.Lazarus, Hellebras, JAG Templar, marcusc, Rizara, CausticCossack, and CaptnRussia for completing their vows in the last few hours of the event! :thumbsup: The total number of Frater who completed their vows is 24 (out of 38 participants).

A special congratulations to Captain Sandoval, Focslain, and Semper Fortis who managed to complete multiple vows over the course of the event!

Last but not least, to those who did not manage to complete your vows, I hope you still managed to put some paint onto your models and that it motivated you all to continue to do so in the near future and beyond. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for participating and see you soon for some more Dornian hobby events!

Cheers,

Dos

Sorry Brothers, I've been away with work and unable to post my completed vow until now.

Model was completed on 23/02/19. Unfortunately my phone's camera isn't the best :down: I'll get some turnaround shots of him asap.

May I say everyone's models look outstanding as usual.

Chapter Master Castor of Thiva ready for purging in the name of Dorn and the Emperor.

med_gallery_98904_15150_53539.jpg

Came down to the last few hours, but I managed to push through and complete my vow for the chapter's honor. One armed and ready Redemptor dreadnought:

The Dreadnought is beautifully painted.

Thanks!  Took the last month and a half to complete and I'm definitely pleased with how it came out; glad to hears others appreciate it as well.

Archived