Sanguinius in 40k?

Malphas

I've been reading the Plague War (dark imperium) book and they elude to the fact that Big E is REALLY actively doing stuff after the great rift. So I mean I am guessing you're going to see more powered characters "blessed" by him but I still don't think even he can revive dead primarchs.

We'll see I guess. Rumors are that things get worse before they get better fluff wise.

You mean like when in the HH novel "master of mankind" he brought Ferrus Manus from the dead to help him in a battle? Or the thousands of times in the last 10k years that Imperium saints come back to life? Or how Sisters of Battle have acts of faith that only work because of their belief in the Emperor?

The lore has already said dead primarchs can come back. It is just that GW hasn't went ahead and done it. But the setting absolutely provides the means to do it if they go that route. And honestly? I think they should. I've always found it silly that the Imperium wouldn't just bring back dead normal humans as saints. Why wouldn't the Imperium have actual angels and Angel Primarchs to fight the  demons and Demon Primarchs? If enough people believe in something the warp reflects it. There's more than enough good people believing in angels, the Big E and the Holy Primarchs to give them the juice needed to come back from the warp.

Archived