Ryltar Thamior Posted January 10, 2021 Share Posted January 10, 2021 Truescale Alpha Legion chaplain Scale shot - 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/354055-showcase-true-scale-astartes/page/3/#findComment-5652523 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bjorn Firewalker Posted January 10, 2021 Share Posted January 10, 2021 Impressive work on the Alpha Legion Champion. 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/354055-showcase-true-scale-astartes/page/3/#findComment-5652575 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryltar Thamior Posted January 20, 2021 Share Posted January 20, 2021 Truescale Alpha Legion ... again 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/354055-showcase-true-scale-astartes/page/3/#findComment-5656160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
6PlusPainting Posted April 6, 2021 Share Posted April 6, 2021 (edited) This thread has been a great source of inspiration over the last few years as I've been working on my own truescale marines, so I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring some of the stuff I've been working on Edited April 6, 2021 by 6PlusPainting 15 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/354055-showcase-true-scale-astartes/page/3/#findComment-5686401 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bjorn Firewalker Posted April 6, 2021 Share Posted April 6, 2021 This thread has been a great source of inspiration over the last few years as I've been working on my own truescale marines, so I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring some of the stuff I've been working on Dark-colored models should be photographed against a light-colored background, and vice versa, the contrast allowing viewers to clearly see the details you apparently put a lot of effort into (I am NOT implying you're lazy, merely stating the details are difficult to see). All should be photographed under better lighting. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/354055-showcase-true-scale-astartes/page/3/#findComment-5686436 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cromwell Posted October 31, 2022 Share Posted October 31, 2022 Some truescale Mark.II Iron Warriors for Horus Heresy stuffs 8 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/354055-showcase-true-scale-astartes/page/3/#findComment-5880186 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Elzender Posted November 14, 2022 Share Posted November 14, 2022 (edited) A couple Flesh Eaters involved in the mysterious and heavily redacted conflict known as the War of the False Primarch (converted from a primaris and a slgihtly upscaled HH MkVI): And Idomenus the Burdened, leader of the Sentinels of Morqub: Edited November 14, 2022 by Elzender 6 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/354055-showcase-true-scale-astartes/page/3/#findComment-5883960 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now