+++Chaos Spawn Beauty Pageant - ETL VII+++

The one on the right looks particularly excited!

Yeah, he's got a huge crush on tdemayo's bikini spawn (http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/356319-chaos-spawn-beauty-pageant-etl-vii/?p=5366206) and is hoping to get her/his/its autograph. :smile.:

On the other hand, the one on the left is rather embarrassed by his companion's fanboyism, and is starting to have a 3-head head ache.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

Out of competition entries are treated exactly like normal entries, i.e. they eligible for the Custos Fidei, the badge of the Artificer and all the other ETL badges. It’s just that the points of their vows wont count towards the total of the Forum.

Wait, weren't Maschinenpriester and Ungolino entries out of competition? Not to take away their beauty on the big stage,but they had to be part of a vow right?

I think what Scion is saying is that those two spawn weren't part of any vow, out of competition or otherwise, they don't seem to have been completed as part of the ETL, which was the point of the competition in the first place.

They are stunning entries, beautifully painted, I just think next year ( I really hope we can do this again next year, I'm already planning my entry) the rules for this could be a bit clearer.

The rules were clear. I messed it up.

I thought they were legitimate OOC entries, but turns out they were not... I don’t know how to fix this right now, I will need to think about it...

Sorry for this guys, I take responsibility for this mess-up...