Hints at additional Primaris releases and future changes

In third edition they did a cardboard building called a firestorm redoubt, which was an stc building dropped from orbit to be a front line bastion. Something like that would be cool.

With the mention of the fusil I have to believe a primaris wave is not far off. The age of sigmar open day is late July so warcry must be a very late July or August release. Which leaves chaos knights and titanium to fill a couple of release slots in July. There doesn't seem to be a big enough window for primaris in July.

New stuffsssss - check out WarCom for a hilarious video. Few snips from it, including what looks to be a slimmed down Redemptor, a new Transport, and another Lt.

image0.png

gallery_84244_11417_12223.jpg

New dread missle system looks like the leviathan Hunter kill missiles, up to 3, may only fire 1 per turn.

New stuffsssss - check out WarCom for a hilarious video. Few snips from it, including what looks to be a slimmed down Redemptor, a new Transport, and another Lt.

image0.png

gallery_84244_11417_12223.jpg

New dread missle system looks like the leviathan Hunter kill missiles, up to 3, may only fire 1 per turn.

Almost looks more like a harness for a marine, like with the Dreadknights rather than a sarcophagus in the very blurry, limited look we have.

Also liking the potential for that transport that has what looks to be a communication dish.

Guest MistaGav

The transport looks very slimmed down compared to the repulsor. Could be the transport option we have been asking for. Those three on the right are defo the sniper, you can see the grey cloak.

New transport looks like it’s got “wings” or at least the equivalent of “stub wings” (thing that holds the six fuel tank on ch53’s) also doesn’t have the turret, and instead has, what appears to be, two weapons. Back one looks like a heavy onslaught Gatling cannon, front one looks like a radar dish (too lazy to correct myself)

Someone in the rumors section was butt hurt that we’re getting new things and chaos isn’t. So negative.

Almost looks more like a harness for a marine, like with the Dreadknights rather than a sarcophagus in the very blurry, limited look we have.

So more like a Primaris Centurion? :D

I've always thought of Dreadknights as the "turducken" of powered armor.

The more i look at it the more i am convinced its a Vanguard release.

Loke someone said in the N&R the transport wull only carry vanguard ;)

I could see a limited capacity that only allow Phobos and tacticus, but Id love it if they threw us a bone and allowed firstborn Marines. In this vehicle. It's sell like hot cakes

New transport looks like it’s got “wings” or at least the equivalent of “stub wings” (thing that holds the six fuel tank on ch53’s) also doesn’t have the turret, and instead has, what appears to be, two weapons. Back one looks like a heavy onslaught Gatling cannon, front one looks like a radar dish (too lazy to correct myself)

Someone in the rumors section was butt hurt that we’re getting new things and chaos isn’t. So negative.

:huh.:  Renegade Knight Codex anyone?

Honestly looks like some guy converted a Rhino, some Primaris, and a Dreadnought and took a fuzzy pic? I'd be ecstatic to get a true transport, especially a fast one, but that Dreadnought looks like it could use a sandwich :wink:

Edited by Dracos

I have to agree, I really don't see the original Astartes getting access to this new vehicle if it is a transport.

I also can't imagine it will only be usable by Phobos Astartes - none of the Phobos models require transports.

I can certainly imagine it having a limitation again Gravis armour.

Edited by Orange Knight

I have to agree, I really don't see the original Astartes getting access to this new vehicle if it is a transport.

I also can't imagine it will only be usable by Phobos Astartes - none of the Phobos models require transports.

I can certainly imagine it having a limitation again Gravis armour.

I agree with you, but they won’t make the OG repulsor useless, and making this Phobos only will keep the OG repulsor with something left to do. Also everything else about the Phobos wave seems to be that it only interacts with itself.

Another possibility is this isn’t a rhino but is a predator. Can’t say I want it to be, because then we’re right back around to invalidating the exterminator, and that’s not even out yet. I guess we will see it when we see it

Everyone hoping to get this for your old Marines..... I got bad news for you.

Other than to just have the model, I can't see it being able to do anything as a cheap transport that regular Marines already have? There's only so many game mechanics that can be simulated on the table top. I can't imagine there's anything missing in the classic line?

Everyone hoping to get this for your old Marines..... I got bad news for you.

I’m not hoping, I’m sure they will still keep the artificial transport restrictions between space marine types, just saying I would buy it in hypothetical world of marine transport freedom of choice :lol:

I've noticed a change in sentiment over the last month or two, and it seems there is now a lot more excitement and positivity around the future of the Primaris Marines. Lots of really healthy discussion about the upcoming units, and even the new Repulsor has most people looking forward to it.

I don't share the sentiment that this Transport, if it is one, will invalidate the Repulsor. You don't simply run a Repulsor for transporting models - you run it because of it's great firepower and the board control it provides. The Executioner is looking more appealing on paper but as someone who's lost games mainly for lack of objective control, I can say with confidence that having full access to maximum moment whilst shooting isn't to be ignored or downplayed.