Warbringer

Great work!

Was it easy to replace the grot on the front with a skull? I’m planning on doing a switch.

Yes fairly easily actually, i just had to reduce the size of the tab on the rear where it would have connected to the bikers and then make some flat parts at the rear for connection then glued in place after painting :)

Awesome work man !!  2x :thumbsup:

nuthin but praise....

your blue is da best...:laugh.:

Mithril

Thanks Mithril, Blue is da best and i hope mine does the Deffskulls proud.

Great work!

Was it easy to replace the grot on the front with a skull? I’m planning on doing a switch.

Nice work! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Awesome :wub:  i like the skid/turn marks on the base :happy.:

great work bud, do something huge :biggrin.: ....

cheers, Mithril

Thanks very much, I do have a built Stompa ready to go at some point need to build 250 points this month and then i may have a go at priming it.

• 1 month later...

I didn't enjoy the bikes but I've got them to a tabletop standard need to work out what I'm doing now following chapter approved as my list went down 200 odd points, So what was looking like 1250 is now around 1000.

Moving onto Chaos for 2020 will be picking up the Orks as a palette cleanser during the Iron Warriors I've got planned.

Biker Squad1

Biker Squad2

Biker Squad Together

• 2 months later...

I'm loving your contrast skin, your force looks amazingly epic :smile.:

Reckon militarum green over Wraithbone would work? I don't have an airbrush and can't afford :biggrin.:

It sure would, I use it over wraith bone to give me a variation cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well done on Da Stompa :thumbsup:  

glad to see your still doing some work on your Blue Boyz...

Cheers, Mithril

Thanks! I'm still on with the Orks have a break waiting for Ghaz to come and been working on a small (1000pt) force of Tau

When Ghazz comes i'm probably going to do a 1000 point Goff force to add to my current orks :)

well aren't you expanding your armies... have you posted any of your T'au stuff yet? :happy.: ... and what sept are you painting them in?, or simply what colours are you using(make your own sept)

i look fwd to seeing you do Ghaz :wub:  and some Goff boyz...Goffs and Deffskullz eh ...So wiff ya finishd armee ar ya gunna krump umies til deyz Blakk and Blue :wink:  

well aren't you expanding your armies... have you posted any of your T'au stuff yet? :happy.: ... and what sept are you painting them in?, or simply what colours are you using(make your own sept)

i look fwd to seeing you do Ghaz :wub:  and some Goff boyz...Goffs and Deffskullz eh ...So wiff ya finishd armee ar ya gunna krump umies til deyz Blakk and Blue :wink:  

I will be posting some of the Tau over the next few days given the time to organise something up.

I'm planning a white and orange scheme with heavy weathering as is becoming my style.

I iz lookin at followin da prohet of gork and mork and da bozz nd krumpin dem 'ummies evan da big ummies til they is blakk and blue like us greenies.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided it was about time I got myself a propa warboss for my clan.

Here is in going to be using da biggest boss stratagem and as we don't have mega armour bosses any more i though it would be appropriate to make him bigger than life anyway.

He's on a 50mm base but no one i play with should really care :)

Mekguts Gitstompa

Grot

Back

Side

Next will be to build another nob squad to follow him into battle :)