Discussion on the new C:SM & Possible BT supplement

Can you Post a link, Rohr? I think there might be mk3 templar shoulders on shapeways as well and this sounds pretty dope

I can't figure out how to link IG, but its pretty much just the TB ones on an Intercessor with modeling chain for the boltgun, a tabard, and some candles. I'll see if I can find a pinterest image. 

Found it: @dc_cxlvii on IG

Edited by Marshal Rohr

A box and a codex supplement? I'll beleive it when I see it, but it would be awesome. 

Thinking about the tooth and claw box, was it? It contained mostly generic marine kits, then had a space wolf specific character. Maybe the box, if true, will be like that?

Or it might be like the IF supremacy force box, which also was generic marine kits, then it had like half a dozen IF upgrade sprues.

Just trying to temper my expectations (if we even get anything at all) in the fires of realism here...

Well we have no evidence that psy awakening is related with our rules, or if BT are even involved with it.

Temper your expectations, we are running on rumours of a box set and campaign rules, and assumptions that it is related to psychic awakening.

They said on fb they would reveal psychic awakening, so if we play a major role in that we will now tonight. Which I am hyped about as all hell

if not we will know it too. I think there will be a group of people (a group BT players) who will ask about BT and maybe figure out something more.

Psychic awakening???

Big E told Hellbrecht to stop beiing so precise about the edict of nickea and to accept psykers??

Not likely.

Also, considering he didn't even speak when his only living son came to visit, I can't see this being top of the agenda.

I don't think it's likely to happen although the thought of this being how librarians are brought back to the Eternal Crusade did cross my mind. I'm not really sure how I'd feel about if libbys became an option for us simply because it's one of our fundamental differences from every other chapter.

Psychic awakening???

Big E told Hellbrecht to stop beiing so precise about the edict of nickea and to accept psykers??

Not likely.

Also, considering he didn't even speak when his only living son came to visit, I can't see this being top of the agenda.

I don't think it's likely to happen although the thought of this being how librarians are brought back to the Eternal Crusade did cross my mind. I'm not really sure how I'd feel about if libbys became an option for us simply because it's one of our fundamental differences from every other chapter.

If that happens - we still need blue color. Then we are Ultramarines without Sions of Gullyman.

so what are people's thoughts on the slap chaplain?

jump pack chaplain w/ benediction of fury (+2 strength, -2 ap, 3 damage) plus Imperium's sword trait (+1 attacks/str) plus mantra of strength (+1 attacks/strength/damage), total cost 90 points? strength 8, ap -2 (-3 if assault doctrine), 4 damage each attack, 5 attacks. plus the relic's mortal wound ability but its very rare to trigger.

According to some mathhammer, Slash Captain (Sword BReathren Cap with Teeth of Terra) is better than Slappy Chaplain before sorcery even in points per wound department. He just has so many of dem attacks

Edited by Smirnov

My dudes we ain't getting librarians. It's a core part of the chapter not having librarius. Chill

^this.

Sete my dude, you know we're in trouble when you're the calm and measured voice of reason :lol:

But seriously, you're right, I think we're all starting to panic due to the hype and simultaneous lack of information!

My dudes we ain't getting librarians. It's a core part of the chapter not having librarius. Chill

^this.

Sete my dude, you know we're in trouble when you're the calm and measured voice of reason :lol:

But seriously, you're right, I think we're all starting to panic due to the hype and simultaneous lack of information!

Welcome to the twilight zone!

What's the big deal with Lbrarians though? We started worshiping Emperor as god out of the blue, so getting psykers would not be that much of a stretch

I mean, I'm all for keeping old fluff, but of all possible hills to die on librarians are close to last in my book