Discussion on the new C:SM & Possible BT supplement

By the way, Hydraphur one of the 2 planets close to the 2nd campaign location, has this bit of lore:

Sometime after the Great Rift's creation, Hydraphur was invaded by the Black Legion and the Imperium sent its forces to defend the world. However, the Black Legion advanced in great numbers, which forced the defenders to retreat - save for the Adeptus Custodes. No matter how many times the Black Legion charged the Custodes, they have stood firm and have broken the traitors' advance against their Auramite wall.

Also Agripinaa is close by but its heavily tied to Mechanicus being a Forgeworld.

And i still havent forgotten this:

https://images.app.goo.gl/TRyXqNShMmW7fHNT9

I like that we got some new artwork in this edition, but why does that guy have such massive pauldrons/teeny arms?

Just remember that BT not being in IF supplement is not common wider knowledge yet. Yes, us on a forum who dig deep into rumours and such know it, but not the wider majority. When it becomes wider knowledge (with the release of the IF supplement) should be the best time ro raise the buzz.

Obviously a hanful of forum posters won't be enough, alarms need to be sounded everywhere, hopefully people like Valrak and others can make a videos like "What's going on GW? BT aren't in the IF book and there's no official word what's going with them", so that GW corporate hears of it. New GW actually has an online social media presence nowadays, which does mean fewer people with megaphones can make a difference.

This is of course all based on the idea that GW will be testing the waters with PsyAw book 2 for the viability of a wider BT release 

I asked my local GW employee when we could expect the BT stuff. Not because I expected an answer but because I was morbidly curious what he was going to say.

He motioned for me to come closer and whispered "just between you and me...

I haven't the foggiest. They're not telling us either." and winked.

At least I got a laugh out of it. :rolleyes:

I played a game today - very fluffy one with EC and Crusadersquad in a LRC, Assault Terminators, Helbrecht with Company Veterans - choppy ones. 

Emperors Champion is SOO strong with "Champion of humanity. I killed Mortariaon!!! Typhus and one Marine. 

Against such Armies - that Mortal wound rule is phantastic but I am very sceptical about our own Supp if we get our bonus in assault phase. Most times you want to stay in Tactical Phase. So its very important to get a stratagem for one unit being in the aussault phase. Without that i dont see much potential in a extra rule for the doctrines. I played a really lore-wise list - but there are enough bolters and Plasma/Melta weapons you want to have -1ap with 

Honestly, for y'all, I could see Helbretch crossing the Rubucon, if only to be able to crush Ghaz once and for all. Grimaldus, not so much, as he is all about his Crusaders. A Primaris EC is very plausible, and would do much to get Primaris BT more accepted. A Primaris Castellan can almost be expected. Can't wait to see y'all's upgrade sprue. Hell, just having your own dice will put you over Raven Guard and Iron Hands.

Now, a controversial option, would be a named Primaris Chaplain, that is not Grimaldus, but would be next in line for Reclusiarch should Grimaldus fall. Especially if Helbretch already crossed the Rubicon, just brutal. But, then again, he sent Grimaldus down to Armageddon, which Grimaldus took as just about the worst thing ever, but he rose to the occasion, and became the badass we all know and love. Am I the only one imagining Helbretch doing this? Grimaldus will be for the firstborn, but the Named Primaris Chaplain will be for the Primaris. Grimaldus will be the choppy Chaplain, and the other guy will be a shooty Chaplain.

Also, with a Primaris EC, could you run EC and Primaris EC in the same list? I mean you would need a set of Primaris sized EC armor, as well as a sword. So each Crusade would need one set of each size. On top of that MkX armor is supposed to really really advanced. Who could craft possibly craft it?! And, that dear cousins, is the argument for a named Black Templar Primaris Techmarine.

that would destroy the whole charakter of grimaldus. He is the guy who is too angry to die... he cant die - and I dont see this happen because of the youtube show and because he is too well known and beloved. 

Helbrecht could cross the rubicon - but i dont think it will happen so close. A EC is very possible for me.

What about -and bear with me here- primaris cenobytes?

Guilliman sends primaris marines to the eternal crusader and Grimaldus has the apothecaries lobotomize them and force them to carry his stuff around?

JK I finally caught up on this wild ride of a thread and I think I'm with the consensus. Primarus EC would be most plausible and also awesome!

I wonder how they want to fit sisters in with their busy Release schedule if they Start that Release in Novembre.

Psy Awakening 1 will propably be 2. Half of octobre, unless they Annonce it this weekend, which I dont believe since they Havent revealed the 2nd character yet. Is there anymore wh previews coming our way? Throne of skulks had one last year I think. That would be next weekend. The next open day is Novembre 2nd but seems to be All about painting.

Are we sure they are doing book 1 only for eldar without any chaos or imperial presence? I am excited for the Story of it alone.

Edited by Marshal Vespasian