Chazzmos' Wolftime

Chazzmos

Thanks everyone, I've still got the fire burning for this army, even though it's getting pretty massive now.

@Bryan I'm on the Primaris train (TOOT TOOT!), but you can pickup some pretty cheap 2nd hand drop pods if you don't have one!

I've got a couple of bits and bobs to finish off on my TWC, but I'm hapy with the outcome.

The army looks great!

I've got quite a bit of the Primaris models to work on still, but I think I've finally come to a conclusion about my Great Company's core of standard Astartes too. I've got two drop pods, so those may go to them.

The TWC look great, and you did them in the best way possible - hunt companions!

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic stuff!  I really like the way you integrated Primaris as the TWC.  Did you ever get around to finishing up the helmet mod you did similar to the Soul Haunters, or did you change to all MkIII in the end?

I just went with the MKIII in the end, the others I'd made didn't quite look right, but I'll definitely revisit it in the future.

I haven't done anything on this army in a while, but I'm keen to convert and paint the HQ's from Indomitus and maybe paint up some bikes and eradicators.