Interest in Knightfall ... 2021!?

• 3 weeks later...

The crusade swells! Let’s do it!!

No idea how to post pictures though ☹️

You need to upload them to either the gallery on this page, or somewhere else, then post a link to that image where it lives using the [ img][ /img] code (Without spaces!).

The advantage of not using the gallery here, is that it's easier to do the process on mobile, and the size restrictions don't apply.

For example:

(Note, I've put the final images in spoiler boxes to save on space and data for mobile users.)

General Method

This War Com page has several images: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/10/09/the-black-templars-arrive-with-faith-fury-and-lots-of-tabards-in-this-weeks-pre-orders/

If we right click on the one we want to share, we can select 'open image in new tab', do this, and you get a new tab with just the image on the page, let's use the last image: https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/CESgzig5wMMB9rHe.jpg

If I now put that link inside the [ /img] code format, this happens:

CESgzig5wMMB9rHe.jpg

Gallery Method:

You need to upload an image to your gallery here in the BnC, the size limitations are annoying however, which reduces the quality of your pics. It's also a faff to do on mobile.

Once you've done that, find the image in you gallery, the image's own page looks like this one: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/289365-black-templar-indomitus-castellan-lieutenant-front/

If you right click on the image itself, a little menu appears with size options, choose the one you want and it opens a page with your image in that size.

If that's the size you want, click on the image again, and now just the image will be in the link: http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_13648/med_gallery_100735_13648_31873.jpg

Again, take that link, and put it in ] [ /img codes and this is the result:

med_gallery_100735_13648_31873.jpg
Edited by Brother Adelard

I’m in as well. After a tourney with my WE this weekend they’re getting shelved and I’ll be mainlining the zeal.

I'm shelving my WE until they get new Berzerkers :lol: My method is nice, but I don't want to spend 110 on a 10-man squad

Also... Was your name always Juggernut? Because I always read it as "Juggernaut".....

=][= We are always watching, have no doubt ;) =][=

I have explained earlier in the thread, but an event like this doesn't need a moderator to run it. It's best to contact us with specifics so it can be approved and we'll ensure it doesn't break any forum rules.

I think Zon expressed some interest in running an event, we'll see if they decide to go ahead with that.

Ok, seems a good time to chime in here. I did PM one of the Mods a couple weeks back and got an ambiguous response that there is something happening on the Implausible Nature YouTube channel that "could" be tied into Knightfall. I offered my support and haven't heard anything else. I have no idea if the mods have talked in the background about this, but since we haven't seen them really post anything on this thread of late to show us which way the wind is blowing...

I don't want to poke the bear, so to speak, but it seems with our current boost in popularity and all the hype that we'd have more visibility from the mods in terms of showing that they're aware we want to do an event.

edit: removed caps

Edited by TheOneTrueZon

Ok, seems a good time to chime in here. I did PM one of the Mods a couple weeks back and got an ambiguous response that there is something happening on the Implausible Nature YouTube channel that "could" be tied into Knightfall. I offered my support and haven't heard anything else. I have no idea if the mods have talked in the background about this, but since we haven't seen them really post anything on this thread of late to show us which way the wind is blowing...

I don't want to poke the bear, so to speak, but it seems with our current boost in popularity and all the hype that we'd have more visibility from the mods in terms of showing that they're aware we want to do an event.

edit: removed caps

Should strike while the Iron is hot then, hopefully would coincide with the rest of the range release (November?)

They're doing some paint competition on the IN discord... I haven't really joined in, cuz I'm not sure i'll be painting a legit entry soon (infantry, non HQ, legal unit)

I haven't chimed in much here either, for Knightfall, cuz while I did get my lunch box, I'm not about to wait until some start timer, i'm already modeling and painting.

Biggest reason I'm probably not participating is I'm going to be picking apart a lot of my old units, to mingle upgrade bits with... and I'll probably wait with starting that until we get more bits, aka the rest of the releases. Basically saying I'm not sure my paint schedule will fit some event constraints.

paint events are good though, I'll be cheering you lot on.

EDIT: grammar and clarification

Edited by Reinhard

Well, we aren't IN, despite both of them being regulars here, as well as a Mod.

All we need is someone willing to collate the scores, and some nice images for the signatures. I'm happy to do the admin, I'm not able to do the images.