Interest in Knightfall ... 2021!?

=][=

Just checking I'm not accidentally wearing Phobos armour...? yup totally visible! And so are my previous 3 posts, right here in this very thread, regarding exactly this! (I'm only teasing, no hard feelings ;) )

Myself, Ace and Canadian, (your friendly neighbourhood mod team) have indeed discussed an event, but none of us *volunteers* are free to organise it at this time, even though we have run events in the past.

But have no fear - as I suggested previously, all it takes is one brave soul to step forward and organise an event, and one such brother in arms has contacted me regarding this. I'm sure they'll have more information for you all shortly.

For now, I think we can all agree that there is indeed plenty of interest, so just have a little patience in the meantime :D

=][=

++Helbrecht promoted a number of his most seasoned Sword Brethren to the rank of Marshal and bade them muster new crusades, into whose ranks the Black Templars' Primaris Greyshields were mingled++

We are past interest. Mods feel free to lock this thread, as Knightfall IS HAPPENING.