@Dracos thanks for the like :happy:

Todays WiP a Lt with storm shield - 

IMG_8903.thumb.jpeg.6ec2392cc710255621ac36339378a8ba.jpeg

sorry for crappy pic, had a Lt with SS sitting about undercoated so decided to add him to my shelf as a Iron Raven, wasn't sure how to do the shield as I've not seen Mr Norton's take on a "Bladeguard equivalent" anyways, lets see how it looks at the end :sweat:

Cheers, M

Edited by Mumeishi

Update - Shields done 

Trying to keep it at Table top level and not worry too much (want to play with my models some time this decade :tongue:)

I put the skull and Horse Hair? on the shield instead of the purity seal, wanted him to have some history working with some white scars Forces way back when he was a simple Battle Brother... 

IMG_8930.thumb.jpeg.ae97c36607972a7b8c19ebe5f73e49e7.jpeg

Cheers,  M

Edited by Mumeishi

@Dracos - I'm painting some World Eaters (Berzerkers) as well at the Moment and they are a PITA... :sweat: I love em but there's so much "Trim fatigue" going on :laugh: 

so these guys are simple but good looking enough to be a palette cleanser in between trying to do the WE boys...

Cheers, M  

EDIT-> @Dracos Did you mean you "couldn't do it" in the sense that they're not black & stealthy like raven guard are ?!?... or some other reason :sweat: 

Edited by Mumeishi

@Dracos - ok understand (Condolences on the needing Chemo, that's a rough ride any way you look at it) ,that definitely would make things difficult, I'm older too and the eyes aren't what they used to be so I use magnifiers to paint faces and lines on helmets etc, yeah it's a lot different than when I was younger, Don't have the time to crank out the volume of models either (Wife, Kid etc)

But we do what we can :sweat:, it's probably why I'm doing this scheme, it's easier than most and fast and the main highlight areas are just shoulders, helmets and weapons.

I can get a single figure done in a couple days which with my Glacial painting style, that's really good :laugh:

Reivers are up Next then some of those Primaris Blind box marines for Kill Team. 

Cheers,

M    

Edited by Mumeishi