Which character do you think deserves a model?

TorvaldTheMild

Khayon definitely needs one.

I would really like to see more successor characters for Astartes. I would also really like to see. Chapter Master Tu'shan in terminator armor. I think he would look amazing. The Master of the master artisan chapter in his full TDA regalia has to be something to behold.

Erebus for certain, I cannot believe one of the most important characters in the 40K universe (practically responsible for the Horus Heresy) has no model. Speaking of Word Beaers, Marduk as I'm reading the Word Bearers trilogy and it would be cool to have a proper visual representation of him that matches his description in the book.

Also basically every Ork character ever, specifically Old Zogwort (a friend of mine was rather disappointed when he was dropped from the 'dex) and Wazdakka Gutsmek, and also Makari da Banna Wava to make a comeback. Or at least for them to canonize that one story on 1d4chan where he met a far less ignominious end than being sat on, and Ghaz still mourning him to this day.

*Loud crash*

"OI!" WOT'Z DIS I HEARS ABOUT YA SAYIN' I SAT ON MY BOY MAKARI? WOT KIND OV A KLUMSY SQUIGFIDDLA DO YER TAKE ME FOR? HE'Z DA BEST LAD IN DA ENTIRE WAAAGH! I TELLZ YER, WHEN I FINDZ DA DAFT GIT IN GAMEZ WURKSHOPP WOT DUN STARTED DIS RUMOR I'LL GIVE 'IM A THUMP SO 'ARD GORK'LL KRINGE A BIT!"

"Kalm down, boss! I'z rite 'ere! Shall we go an' krump summa dem Prime Hairies 'umies ta werk off da stress?"

"Dat soundz loik a plan, Makari me boy!"

...Ahem.

Also the Parasite of Mortrex, the Laius Horror and a newer, less tapewormy and more horrific Red Terror model more indicative of the monstrous terror from the artwork.

Chapter master Tu’Shan (Salamanders).

Pellas Mir’San (Salmanders 2nd Captain)

Hareth Shen (Salamnders Chief Appothecary).

Chapter Master Malakim Phoros (Lamenters).

High Chaplain Carnarvon (Flesh Tearers)

But if I could only pick one it would be Veteran Sergeant Cleutin of the Blood Angels, who according to the fluff may be older than Dante. I’ve included a little bit of fluff if anyone’s interested.

Veteran Sergeant Cleutin - Cleutin is the most senior sergeant within the Blood Angels Chapter and the current Guardian of the Shroud of Sanguinius -- one of the Chapter's most revered holy relics. As the senior sergeant of the Chapter, it has fallen to Cleutin to be the current Guardian of the sacred shroud. It is rumoured that Cleutin is so old that he was the sergeant in charge of Lord Commander Dante's Scout Squad when he was still an Aspirant. Whatever the truth of this rumour, there is no doubting that Cleutin is a doughty and experienced warrior, and a worthy guardian of the Shroud.

Shroud of Sanguinius - The Shroud is said to be the remnants of an ancient battle standard that the Emperor used to cover Sanguinius' dead body when He discovered it on Horus' Battle Barge Vengeful Spirit after the Warmaster had slain his former brother in the waning hours of the Battle of Terra. Soaked with the blood of the Primarch, it was later retrieved by the Blood Angels and taken back to Baal. Only a small fragment remains, preserved lovingly in an iron box with a built-in stasis field. Though a miniscule relic, its powerful psychic aura can drive any Blood Angels near its presence into an ecstatic state through the psychic emanations.

Sister Stern of course!

Have her come with her own stratagem similar to that of the imperial assassins, that can be used by any Aeladri or Imperium warlord when facing a CHAOS faction - 2 CP to add her to any none AS army.