My Lhamaean Conversion...

MithrilForge

I saw on Reddit recently a succubus conversion using the New Gene Stealer Cult Magus....it was pretty awesome in its simplicity (as far as conversions go) so i wanted to do my own but as i want to make a slightly fluffy army i therefore wanted to make a Lhamaean to go with the Archons court

side note* now that blackstone fortress has plastic Ur-Ghul's in it's boxsets it's quite cheaper to make the court form plastic and not expensive resin

Alas the sslyth is still needed...unless you want to cut up some AoS snake girls and some lizardmen and sprinkle in some kabalite torso's...

Anyway back to the Lhamaean.... All i did was cut and trim the neck back to a flat level (i also did the same to a wych head to match angles) then i cut the end off of her staff and carefully pinned the end of the impaler to it. The hard part was trimming her left arm at the elbow and getting a suitable wyche's lower arm with dagger to fit... ++EDIT++ Added pic of her Left side showing dagger arm :wink.:

here she is -

med_gallery_9146_6928_143974.jpg med_gallery_9146_6928_729250.jpg

Cheers, Mithril

Edited by mithrilforge

Just do what I've done, and have some "counts-as Sslyth". The original writeup on the Court of the Archon mentioned that they're kinda-sorta meant to be archetypes, so my Archon has two Ork Nobz guarding him, armed with Drukharified poisoned flechette shootas. Why Orks? Well, my Kabal has managed to find a way to make the Ork fungus act like Cordyceps, just sped up, so they act partly as bodyguards, partly as raw ingredients for the Lhamaean to synthesize more toxins for the Archon.

I was thinking to use the khainite Blood stalkers snake bodies and use kabalite upper torso's with those full face metal helms (that everyone over uses :blush.: ) and strap extra weapons on etc to show the full range of attacks available...

Ork bodyguards does sound very "exotic pets" Drukhari style :cool.:

Cheers, Mithril  

Was potentially going to be using those for some Grotesques for my Coven (undecided on the name, they're currently the Coven of the Dragon Ascendant, but considering changing to Coven of the Wyrm Consumptive, to get a bit more of a Tzimisce feel to them).

That Lhamaean looks beautiful though, trying to figure out a base model for mine. Already using Yvraine for a Haemonculus, instead of the ever-common Archon.