=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

I got to my Plodding Alog Stormraven Yesterday, specifically - the missing hurricane bolters.

It turned out I didn't got the original ones, so I began adjusting the spare Land Raider ones. Also the doors were glued pretty tightly and I was unable to remove them. Fortunately the rear hatch and turret were not glued so I was able to look inside and more importantly - reach inside with some tools and attach magnets.

So this is what I came up with for the moment:

med_gallery_105306_14251_1691774.jpgmed_gallery_105306_14251_61877.jpgmed_gallery_105306_14251_647467.jpg

Edited by Majkhel

'M.I.U. Initialising Connections'
'User Recognised'

'Welcome Back, "Sundowner".'

12 Months - Vow 4

I, Arakos The Corruptor, hereby pledge to finish the Warhound Titan Princeps - Cognomen 'Sundowner' - by Month's End for the glory of Lord Abaddon and the Chaos Faction.

For this month, I'm vowing to finish the tactical marine, finish the terminator i vowed, and (re)paint these two Razorbacks, for the glory of the Dawn Blades, the Naculan, and the Xenos faction.

Hopefully this goes a little quicker than last month, when i don't have another project to work on.

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch, in the name of Ferrus Manus, vow to complete one Terminator with power first and Storm Bolter, one Razorback with Twin Plasma Guns and Lascannon, and One Razorback with twin Heavy Bolters, Storm Bolter, and hunter-killer missile, for a total of 244 points, by the end of this Month, 020M3. Victory needs no excuse. Failure allows none.
Lore to follow later.

med_gallery_95922_13105_348878.jpeg

Edit: please ignore the 3rd Party TFC. I have been informed it does not count without a Gunner, so he’s not part of the challenge right now.

Quoted from MotM thread.

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

So the armigars are almost done, just a little detail work and maybe some decals if I'm feeling up for it.

Tarmigars1

The bases I need to finish the crystals and put down a coat of Martian Ironearth.

Knightbase1

While not pictured the crusader is getting there as well. Just need to paint a few plates and the weapon arms need some more detail work.

This month has been crazy so far, anyhow, for the month of March, I Mactire vow to complete a Grey Hunter pack for the Forces of the Imperium.

Pics to follow tomorrow.

med_gallery_61271_15936_1184540.jpg

6 Grey Hunters in the foreground. This challenge is really helping me clear through all the bits and bobs I've started and never gotten back to.

Edited by mactire

I've taken a bit more of a focused approach on these Iron Warriors, rather than the assembly line I've been running. I have a paint scheme I've been using with bronze and iron colours, but I've seen a few with more of a brass and iron that looked good - it seemed to shift the tone a bit more to be earthy rather than industrial. Given the Iron Warriors are often in the trenches and in the inglorious and forgotten mud of the universe, I wanted to test it out.

49657730278_9c4df3881a_c.jpg

I think I'm still more happy with the colour scheme on the right, which means I have one Chaos Space Marine completed so far, and affirmed the scheme I want to paint. Happy to hear other people's thoughts though, or suggestions. Granted, photo quality is not the best.

And so I present:

gallery_36568_16061_248.jpg

Lord Necroth, Lord of Contagion, Master of the Third Choir of the Angels of Decay, Keeper of Thuribles accompanied by his elite bodyguard The Forsaken.

Bases will come at a later stage as I have no superglue to do them with and am intending on basing most of my Deathguard/Angels in one hit.

So with my first March vow complete I shall reignite to forge to produce:

gallery_36568_16061_39293.jpg

One + a little bit of battlefield accessories to be completed by the end of the month.

I also wanted to share a little bit of progress on my Imperial Knight:

gallery_36568_16061_39749.jpg

Weathering etc will be done at the end. At this rate I will be finished by the time I am 90. At least I have a leg (or two) to stand on now...

All puns aside I am thinking I may try and squeeze in a vow for the Imperial Guard Challenge that just dropped too. I currently have a few sick kids (and a sick me. May be my fault for painting Nurgle guys...) though so we shall see

And excuse the double post but:

gallery_36568_16061_34732.jpg

BAM!!!!!

And for my next trick:

I vow a(nother) munitorium container and associated bits for this month. No pics yet but they will be here by tomorrow. Its just at sprue stage at the moment and my camera is flat.

EDIT: And by tomorrow I mean nearly a week later:

gallery_36568_16061_45334.jpg

Edited by Brother Argent

'M.I.U. Connection Established'

'Level 1 has been reached.'

12 Months - Vow 4 - 1

12 Months - Vow 4 - 2

12 Months - Vow 4 - 3

12 Months - Vow 4 - 4

(Vow Complete)

'Power needed for Level 2 is... 100%. I repeat, 100%. Power is rising steadily. There are no abnormalities.'

12 Months - Vow EX - Start

I, Arakos The Corruptor, hereby vow to complete one Warhound Titan for the infinite glory of Chaos and Lord Abaddon by year's end.

May the Gods watch over us all.

Death to the False Emperor!

Out of curiosity, will the recently started events: March of the Machines (Iron Hands Event) and the Chalnath Expanse Liberation (Imperial Guard Event) count as events for bonus CP like Loyalty and Treachery?

Yes. I'll look into the Events and see how they work :tu:

Ok guys, adding these Events to the Additional CP Events,

++ March of the Machines ++ 1 Mar to 31 Mar 

MotM has 5 Ranks earnable, with up to 5CP for each participant here.

Chalnath Expanse Liberation 9 Mar to 12 Apr

Completing your Vow for this Challenge will be worth 5CP

Long story short, I've just been sent home sick from work. That's my plans for the day suddenly thrown out - if only I had a nice, time-consuming hobby to spend a few hours on...

Oh, wait. :laugh.:

I, Acemund Debonair, the Hawk of Talhon, hereby embark once more on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge! For the month of March, I pledge to complete One (1) Crisis Battlesuit of the Ghostwalker Colony Defence Force to the defence of the Chaos Faction by month's end.

gallery_46204_9220_214871.jpg

I know, I've got the sprues there with three suits on - but what messed me up with the fire warriors in the first place was trying to paint all of them at once. This time, I think taking it slower and doing one model at a time will lead me to success.

Now, that's my vow made, Might as well make a start - let's see how well Contrast paint works on a Crisis suit, eh?