Shovellovin's Legio Praesagius

Thank you, All! I'm really excited how the bases are turning out. I have a buddy who has some AT scale landraiders and rhinos to add to some of the bases to further sell the size of the titans. 

For one of my warlord titans I took @Schoon's advice and added cracks to the tiles to demonstrate the weight of the titan. I'm not completely happy with the result but couldn't think of a way make the cracks besides scoring the plasticard with a hobby knife. Any suggestions on how to produce the effect better are welcome.

bj5xxm8l.jpg

Z93dnc5l.jpg

This model's base looks sparse because vehicles will be added when I receive them.

I would like to add some AI models to another model. I thought it might look cool to have them on the base as crashed debris or figure out a way to have them attached via clear plastic rods to show them flying past the titan. Still working that out in my mind.

Looking good! I guess when you have individual tiles, sometimes the tiles will move past each other - a crack from one tile doesn’t necessarily carry on to the next tile in the same place - makes it look more like laser burn than a crack under the weight. But the tree-like structure of the cracks look good. I would just go more with some tiles obliterated and some lucky enough to be cracked just in half and some spared altogether. Edited by LameBeard